"Yeah...sorry, Chen and Songhyun."

"I'm done." Chen suddenly stood up and went upstairs.

"And what I want to say is...Kyungsoo, Xiumin hyung and Sehun did not include in this plan. So don't be mad at them."

I stood up.

"I uhh...I'm tired. You guys can stay here until you want to go back. But please don't break anything." I said and made my way to the study room.

I sit down in the couch. I took the book that I read before a few hours ago. I start reading. Suddenly a person sat down beside me. I put down my book and noticed that it was Chen.

"You didn't notice my entrance, didn't you? That's bad, when a thief entered your house, you might not found out too." He chuckled.

"I was too focusing on my book. Suho said that someone didn't include in the plan...but I really can't remember one of the names...Sehun and Xiumin..."

"I heard that. It's Kyungsoo. The boy with huge eyes."

"Oh, that one. He's cute, anyway."

He suddenly turned silent. I continue read my book.

"Where's your phone?" He asked.

"Here." I took out my phone from my pocket. He took it and started to type something. After a few minutes, he gave it back to me.

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah...Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega...Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha...Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo..." He took out his phone and showed it to me.

"There. I got your number." I looked down my phone and found that it was calling 'Chen Chen troll ^ ^'. I ended the call and checked my contacts.

1. Appa

2. Baozi Xiumin O^_^O

3. Chen Chen troll ^ ^

4. Chen's appa

5. Chen's umma

6. Cutie Kyungsoo O_O

7. EXO's manager

8. Galaxy Yifan =_=

9. Happy Virus Chanyeol ^-_-^

10. Ji-ah

11. Kkaebsong Baekhyun ×_×

12. Kkamjong Kai :P

13. Kungfu Panda Tao @_@

14. Prince Luhan #^_^

15. Rich guy Suho $_$

16. Umma

17. Unicorn Lay xP

18. Yehet Sehun :)

15 new contacts. All of them have icon and emotions except for his parents' and manager.

"What's wrong with all those emotions?"

"Oh...that one...that 'O' in Xiumin hyung's stands for his cheek and for Kyungsoo's was stands for his huge eyes. That '@' in Tao's emotion was his eyes too. Referring to his panda eyes. And as for '^' in Chanyeol's emotion stands for his big ears. And as for the others, I just simply put any emotions. As for those icons, I search it from internet. You'll sure need our phone number so I give you earlier. It's easier this way. Right? Oh! And we had a group chat in LINE! Suho hyung created it! I'm going to open another group and add you in...And then, Yifan is Kris hyung. That was his chinese name." He said. His phone suddenly rang. I leaned closer and saw that there's a message. He opened the message. The sender was D.O.

D.O.: Hey hyung...we are leaving now...Suho hyung want me to tell you that he understand if you still mad at them. And Kris hyung want me to tell you that manager hyung just call him and tell him that EXO-M are going to leave Korea tomorrow. You all are going to China for two days. I want to clarify that I'm not include in that stupid plan. Xiumin hyung said see you tomorrow. Tao said he's sorry. Lay hyung said he want to sit with you in the plane. Baekhyun hyung said he'll going to miss you although you're still mad. Sehun said buy him some souvenirs again when you all are there. Kai asked you whether he can always come to your house's practice room. Luhan hyung said he loves you. Kris hyung hopes you won't be mad tomorrow. And Chanyeol hyung said Songhyun was really pretty. Anyway...see you after two days...bye...miss you...T^T

He started to reply the message.

Chen: Kyungsoo, tell Suho that I'm still mad. I'll going to meet all of the EXO-M members in the airport. Just text me the time and I'll go there by my own. Tell Lay that in his dreams. I'm still mad. And I will sit with Xiumin hyung. And tell Sehun that that's sure thing. I'll buy him souvenirs. Kai, tell him no way. As for Luhan hyung, tell him go die. I'm not a gay and I won't like him although he's girly and looks like a girl. And as for Chanyeol...go die too. And I will only miss you and Sehun. Bye. See you after two days.

"Aish..." I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"You shouldn't treat them like that. They're your friends anyway."

"Nah...They won't understand where they did wrong if I didn't scold them."

"So...you'll be leaving tomorrow?"

"Ne. Can you help me pack my things?"

"Okay." I said and put the book back to the book shelf. We went downstairs and saw Luhan and Kai were there.

"Uhh...we..." Luhan muttered and nudged Kai who was standing beside him.

"We are looking for the bathroom." Kai said calmly.

"That way." I pointed bathroom to them. Chen had entered the room. Luhan bowed and forcefully pushed Kai bowed. They then run to the direction that I've pointed.

I went into the room. The bed was scattered with clothes and jeans. There was a pink luggage beside the bed. Chen was sitting on the bed, deciding which clothes he should bring to China.

"Arghh...I really suck at packing..." He mumbled and messed up his hair.

"Then usually who did it for you?"

"Lay hyung. But he'll always forget to help me pack some things..."

"Aish...packing is easy...just choose what clothes that you want to bring and pack it into the luggage. And pack the things that you need...seems like you can do it by your own...I'm going to bathroom first."

"Songhyun..."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"Welcome."