Chapter 23 - Meeting the Family

Start from the beginning

She was wearing a light purple dress that went down mid-thighs. The top of her dress was all floral pattern, covering all of her chest area. She had a silver clutch bracelet that Egyptian wear on her left wrist. Her hair and make up was all natural.

Callie saw the boys staring at us and now her too.

"Come on we're going to be late!" She said, pointing to her wrist, pretending she had a clock on it.

Callie amd Jackson were coming with us, because Jacksons parents never met his mate yet either.

The boys stood uo, except Parker who was still without a mate.

Poor guy. This must suck.

Drew came up to me and kissed my forehead. "You look beautiful." He said into my ear. I blushed.

I looked over Drews appeal. He was wearing a dressy, sky blue shirt and a nice pair of jeans.

"What you staring at?" Drew said, smirking knowing the answer.

"You." I said, kissing his lips.

"Come on. We're going to be late." He said.

Drew took my hand and led me out the door.

He opened up the passenger side door for me.

I smiled at his friendly gesture and got in.

Callie and Jackson were squished in the back seat.

Drew was driving.

I started to crack my knuckles out of nervousness.

I am not going to lie, I am really nervous to meet his parents. I already know they are gonna be skeptical of me.

We shortly made it to the pack house and parked right by the entrance.

Drew took my hand and rubbed small circles around my knuckles.

"Don't worry. They'll love you." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled. This is another reason why I like Drew so much. He gets me.

We walked to the elevator, because there are 10 levels and the old Alpha and Beta live on the top floor. The pent house.

Callie didn't look nervous, but she is a hard person to read. Her past is not that pretty. Her grandfather died, who she was very close to. She fell in love with a boy sophomore year. Everybody said they would get married when they got older. Soon before the week of taking exams he disappeared. Turns out he moved to Missouri and he never told Callie. Everybody laughed at how vulnerable she was. He broke her heart. From now on she keeps many walls up.

The elevator opened in the pent house.

Drew lead me inside.

The house was gorgeous. It had a classy, modern twist to it.

"Mom? Dad?" Drew yelled throughout the house.

Soon a petite, pretty woman who has dirty blonde wearing a apron comes rushing through the door.

"Drew! Your early sweety!" she said, hugging Drew and giving him a peck on the cheek. I thought it was cute, because Drew had to bend down to hug her.

"Mom, this is Lily, my mate." He said, snaking his arm around my waist.

She looked at me and her smile widened.

"Oh Drew, she is gorgeous." She said shocked, hugging me.

I smiled and hugged her back.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I said.

"You too, dear." She said.