Chapter 12: Done

Eros POV

"You look so beautiful, babe." I whispered to Aeryn.

We're staying in an exclusive hotel and she just finished with getting her make-up done. Bagay ang natural niyang make-up sa kaniyang mala-rosas na damit. She looks like a literal goddess who can make any man slave to her beauty.

Kahit pa naman wala siyang make-up, her beauty never fails to mesmerize me. During our many love makings, she's covered in sweat and her reactions consists of both the pleasure and pain she feels pero ang bawat galaw, salita at tingin ay parang diyosa parin.

I can't help but place a small kiss on her cheek, like I always do.

"Sus. Like you don't look handsome tonight." sabi niya.

Habang naglalakad kami pababa ng hotel para sa awards ceremony, nakabantay na ang mga personal assistant at bodyguards namin sa likod.

"Gwapo ako sa lagay na'to? Sinungaling ka. You're the only one who looks good..." hirit ko sakanya.

"Hindi ako sinungaling no. You always look good kaya." she said sweetly.

I raised my eyebrows at her, as if I'm doubting her with a smirk on my face. She made a face at me before she playfully hit my arm. I chuckled at her.

"Ikaw talaga. You just want to make me look like na patay na patay ako sa'yo!" medyo pagalit niya na sabi.

"Bakit, hindi ba?" I smirked at her again.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"We wouldn't be together if hindi, no. Stop teasing me, jeez!" she answered, with her now flustered cheeks very visible.

I was smirking at her the whole time, enjoying the way she reacts to my teasing. Ni hindi namin namalayan na malapit na kami sa location ng event at mayroon na palang iilang tabloid cameras na kumuha na pictures namin.

For sure, sa pictures na iyon, it would be pretty evident na I was playing around with Aeryn. Kahit medyo pagalit ang kaniyang mukha dahil sa reaksyon sa mga sinasabi ko, she looks cute. Wala naman sigurong exagerrated story na gagawin ang media, hopefully...

We sat at the allocated seats for us, along with other A-list celebrities whose acting awards even include international recognition. It still feels surreal to be able to be here with them.

Dahil noong baguhan palang ako, I was called as "ham actor with pretty boy looks" by a lot of critics. It was those criticisms that helped me pave my way to really improve my craft as well. Swerte din ako sa mga projects na nabibigay sa akin at syempre. sa mga nakakatrabaho ko.

I've told Aeryn a countless times na hindi ako magiging successful kung hindi siya ang naging naka-loveteam ko and no matter what happens, I will probably never get tired of telling her that. She is one of the people I owe the success I'm tasting right now.

Nasa pinakadulo ang aking upuan kaya naman wala akong katabi kung hindi si Aeryn lang. She was actively talking to a veteran actress she's worked with before. Pinakilala niya kaming dalawa saglit but the two went off with their catching up chat.

Since wala akong ginagawa, nakatingin lamang ako sa stage na inaayos na nila at bumabati sa mga artista na dumadaan sa gilid ko. It was fine and all good shaking hands with them and/or smiling at them until one particular person came along.

Nagtama ang mga tingin namin. She eyed me fiercely and hovered her look at the woman next to me. I glanced at her once before fixing my faze at the stage in front of me. I stiffened.

Catherine Alfonso was keeping up with her cute image look, wearing a long sleeve ruffle dress that definitely made her look like she was more than 5 years younger. Para talagang teenager. Even though she's already legal, being around her makes you feel guilty because of how young she truly looks.