Ariana finds out.

** 11:00pm **

Jai's POV*

I walk up to Ariana's room quietly and kissed her all over her body. I undress her clothes and then take off mine. I put my dick inside of her and she starts to moan. I go faster and faster until I finally squirt about 4 or 5 times. She takes it out and puts it in her mouth. It made me moan just a little and it feels so good. I am still on top of Ari so I start to finger her and she moans. And then I put my dick back in go as fast as I could. And then she sits on my lap and kiss and tongue for a while.

Ariana's POV*

I let Jai feel my butt and boobs and he puts one of my boobs in his mouth and sucks on it. Jai threw me on the bed and put his dick in and lay on my body and kissed me. He sucks all two of my boobs and I moan. He then put his tongue on my vagina and eats me out. And I moan even more. We both stop and take a breath. And he smirks at me and we do it a couple more times.

" Tonight was awesome baby. I really want to do it again. It's so fun when I'm with you. Just one more...please?" I asked.

Jai gave in and we went on all night and slept naked together until morning.

**next morning**

Jai's POV*

"Goodmorning babe." I said. She rose and kissed me. then said Goodmorning. " Last night I had a blast." She said. And I told her the same.

Jai feels my boobs and told me that they were perfect.

**two weeks later**

Ariana's POV**

Ugh!! Jaii!!!!!!! I think I'm pregnant! Jai rushes into my room to check on me. My stomach is cramping and I've been throwing up alot. He took to the hospital where I was told I WAS pregnant. " Oh God. Jai...you are gonna be there for me...right?" "Yes baby, I'll always be there. And kissed me.

We go home and tell the boys and Alexa the news. They are all in awe except for Alexa and Beau. They are looking at the ground as if in guilt. Alexa looks at me and says " ari, Beau got me pregnant a month ago but my stomach isn't showing yet. :/ Jai looks at Beau and I look at Alexa. I say " Alexa, I'm your best friend how could you keep this from me? I'm not mad, I'm just dissapointed." And Beau. You are my best guy friend You could've at least told Jai.

** Later that day **

Alexa's POV*

Beau and I are picking out baby names we have 5 for each gender

Girl:

Ana

Lexy

Ashley

Juliette

Bryanna

Boy:

Taylor

Jake

Allen

Trent

Sean

We both go upstairs go ask Ariana and Jai's opinion. They think that if it's a girl it should be Juliette and if it's a boy Sean.

A/N

Plot twist!!! Wait to see more might update later idkk!! But the rest is interesting! So stay tuned.