Chick Fight.

Ariana's POV*

I went to bathroom CA to freshen up and the snobby girls walk in talking about how slutty I am. So I took the need to stand up to them. Look, you can call me slutty, a b1sh, a motherfvcker but at least don't say it to my God damn face! Lucy tried to punch at me but I grabbed her wrist and flipped her over onto her back. " Looks like those karate lessons payed off. " I said with a smirk. And I strutted out the bathroom like a boss.

Beau's POV*

Me and Alexa are snuggled up together watching a horror movie " Midnight on Elm Street " It's quite scaryy!! Me and Alexa have been together for over 3 months now and tomorrow will make 4. So we are going to tell Jai and Ariana the news when she gets back from filming.

*** around 4:00pm ***

Ariana's POV*

I rush inside the house and go check on Jai. He's not in his room. So I check everywhere in the house and he's not there. I scream Alexa's name and she comes rushing towards me. I ask where's Jai and she says " I don't know... but I have 2 surprises for you...

1. Jai is walking perfectly he's been practicing every time you weren't here because you'd just make him stay in bed all day.

and the second one is.

Beau and I are in a serious relationship and we have been for 3 months and tomorrow will make four. Do you accept our relationship? " Well, I do! But Beau you may have to ask Jai about this when he gets home. I hugged Alexa and kissed Beau on his cheek and ran to my room.

A/N

I'm gonna update again today but special thank you to @poptartgrande for getting the idea of Beau and Alexa 💕