Hey there Big Apple

[[ near the front door. ]]

Ariana's POV*

*sigh* What a weight! Having to carry all this luggage by myself! She looked at Jai with sarcastic eyes. He giggled and said " Oh honey, don't exaggerate."

James, Skip, Beau and Luke came rushing downstairs with their luggage in their arms. " Ayyee.... calm down! The flight isn't until 3:30pm and it's only 12:08pm." Ariana stated. "We know, we know." Skip replied. We put our bags into the jeep with the help of Marcus, my bodyguard.

[[ skips car ride. ]]

Jai's POV*

"UGGGHHH...when's our plane gonna reach? It's 3:00pm!" Just then our plane drove up. Ari said "It's here big boy." I got out my phone and tweeted "Headed to the Big Apple cannot wait to see you!" I got lots of re- tweets and favorites and comments. I guess New York must love us. Ari and I held hands and boarded the plane. Yes, we were on a regular plane but in first-class with the other "rich people". A little girl ran up to me and Ari and asked for a picture. We took a pic and posted on each other's instagrams.

Ariana's POV*

Our plane ride was 4hrs and I was super sleepy after we got off. As we came out the airport we were swarmed by fans that I nearly fell down!! Wow! New York loves us so much. We practically had a meet and greet at the airport. I saw an opening and showed it to the boys, they let me run free first then they followed. It's not that we don't love our fans, trust me we do! But seriously I'm already tired, and hungry so what do you expect? Me and the boys reached the hotel about half and hour later and unpacked our things. I took a 3hr sleep and woke up to dinner in the living room. Omg. the guys are eating spinach!! I was so surprised that I took a pic and tweeted "Omf. Look at them eating so sophisticated." and I tagged them all. They saw me and said they'd get me back. We ate together and watched a movie.

Jai's POV*

We woke up early the next morning because we had a meet-up at Brooklyn Bridge Park. I wore a t-shirt that said: "Dream Big, Live Big." with a oversized sweatshirt and some jeans with black vans. We headed downstairs to the breakfast room, Ari and I shared waffles and the rest of the boys had bacon and eggs. We were now on our way to the meet-up! There were booths with our names painted on it, we each went in and the lines grew bigger and bigger! I'm sure we met about 200,000+ people that day. I was exhausted!! Since Ariana wasn't apart of the tour she waited in the new rental car we got so nobody would recognize when we reach places.

Ariana's POV*

I waited in the car for nearly 5 hours! I wondered where the hell the guys were. Then I remembered, at a meet-up. At least I'm not so tired anymore. I decided to post on twitter: " Waiting is fun 😑" Jai came to the car and said the meet-up was finally over and that the boys should come soon. They arrived five mins later with some food.

----------------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry this chapter was short! I gotta study for glat tomorrow! baii 💓😘