Cry Baby

Jai's POV*

I'm starting to think... maybe I don't want to get married. But, I DO! I took Ariana to the park and we hung out most if the day.

|| knock knock ||

Ariana's POV*

The door was knocked on so I ran downstairs and looked through the peephole. It was my friend Adrienne! She recently had a baby

[ about 6 months ago ]

and she wanted ME to babysit. What do I know about babies? Stating that I were one but still! She handed the baby over to me and gave me all the instructions. The baby's name Alianna. [Al- ee - an -uh ]

I took Alianna upstairs and she started crying. Adrienne said if she started to cry just tap her back gently, I did as so and it worked!! I went into Jai's room and told him I was gonna be babysitting until 12:00am and atm it's only 6:30pm. He seemed upset becaise he wanted to have even more fun tonight. Jai smirked as ge said the last part.

Jai's POV*

I really wanted TONIGHT to be only just me and Ari. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I whipped out my phone and texted Ariana saying:

Text Messages

------------------

J - Jai / A- Ariana

----------------------

J- Hey babe what's up?

A- Watching a movie with Ali wbu?

J- Liar! Lol you're currently getting undressed as you change into sleepwear.

A- Jai stop peeking just come inside. You know you've seen me naked before!

J-Alrigghhhtt.

--------------------------------------------

End of Text Messages

Jai's POV* [ still ]

It sucks not having Ari to myself anymore. She's always with Isaac or Scott or the twins, but never me. I know she loves me but... I burst into tears. Kinda girlish but true! Right in front of Ari, Alianna soon started to cry. Ariana picked her up and did this patting thing, and it worked. She lay Alianna in the soare bed in her room.

Then she came over to me and asked what was wrong. I told her that I don't think she loves me anymore, and she hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. Ari told me that she will never stop loving me and will always be there.

--

hiyas!! so i don't know if i should wait until i get more reads or whatever but im gonna have lots of parts so comment down names [ even your own ] and i will probs pick couple.

-Branaé