13. A single moment of misunderstanding becomes a poison in our life...

Start from the beginning

Pragya: Idiot Abhi... Knowing my weakness, you are purposely doing all these na... Move.... I don't want to talk with you.. You are always hell adamant not to fulfill my wishes at all but I, being a fool will long for that only... 😖😖😖😖😖....

Abhi smiles and sits in the couch like a royal emperor... He pulls Pragya in his lap and hugs her tightly... He kissed her as much as he wants to control her anger...

Abhi: Sorry fuggy... Got up with an important work... Just one hour late na... Come, we shall start now... I swear fuggy, these two days are going to be yours only... See, I've switched off my mobile too...

Pragya smiles brightly and they started for the short trip unaware of the danger on their way... Aaliya and Tanu who came to know about the conspiracy of the kuranans, tried all their might to contact Abhi and Pragya but their mobiles are switched off, making them to worry a lot....

Abhi dropped Pragya and Abhigya in a restaurant and asked her wait for him as he need to go and fill the petrol in the near by bunk... It's a mere five seconds only , when the drastic incident happens which took the life of Pragya at that instant itself...

Abhi's car is hit by a lorry suddenly and he is lying on the road in a pool of blood... Pragya rushes up and cried aloud not able to see her soulmate, her love of life, her Abhi is struggling for his life drenched and soaked in blood... Pragya couldn't even breath too at that time and she didn't know what to do at that time...

All she want at that time is to save Abhi at any cost as she can't imagine a life without Abhi at all... She with shivering hands switched on her mobile and called Aaliya and Tanu and informed all the happenings... She picked up her daughter Abhigya and moved along with Abhi in the ambulance....

That one week is like a living hell for Pragya as Abhi didn't opened his eyes at all

That one week is like a living hell for Pragya as Abhi didn't opened his eyes at all... All their savings got wiped out for Abhi's treatment and medicines and Pragya finds it really very hard to take care of all the expenses...

She sighed in relief as Abhi gained his conscious after a week but they were way too shocked to know that Abhi is badly wounded and need to be in bed rest for more than six months....

Each passing day becomes a living burden for Pragya as she is helpless with shortage of money and is not ready to help from anyone... Abhi's medicines, treatment and  house hold expenses started to suffocate Pragya a lot and she is not able to manage it without money....

To her luck or to her misery, Abhi's senior contacted Pragya and said about an important case which Abhi has handled earlier and he requested Pragya to take the case on his behalf... He is like a fatherly figure to Abhi and Pragya, who came up with this offer so that Pragya can use the salary for all her commitments, knowing well that Pragya won't accept his help....

Pragya after thinking a lot took the hard decision and asked for Abhi's permission after Abhi got discharged from the hospital... Abhi too happily agreed as this is what he wished to see in his life ... Abhi felt on top of the world when he sees Pragya in the long black lawyer's gown finally...