13. A single moment of misunderstanding becomes a poison in our life...

Start from the beginning

Abhi starts to grow up and becomes way too successful in his career after their daughter's birth and the abundance love from his fuggy boosted his confidence a lot... Pragya is hell adamant not to practice law and she feels happy to be in home taking care of their daughter Abhigya and to be called only as Abhi's soulmate.. 

Abhi is quite disappointed as Pragya is not at all listening to his words and wasting the hard earned degree... He is highly annoyed as Pragya is spoiling her professional life and not all making use of her talents...

But Abhi didn't insisted much as Pragya is way too stubborn in her decision... Abhi too gives up as he wants only Pragya's happiness... He adores Pragya so much as he looks at the transformation in Pragya from a crazy, naughty girl to a matured wife and a lovable mother ...

Life will not go smoothly as we expect.... A lot of ups and downs, unexpected shocks, many twisty incidents will collapse and shatter anyone and will make us to think that why this life is cruel to us.... One bad eye on the happy life will change everything in a second....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

One such day,

The monster who eyed and lusted pragya for many years, who tried all his might to separate Abhi and Pragya, who with the help of his father made Abhi and Pragya's parents accident, who bribed George and Shailu to spike the drinks of Abhi and Pragya in their engagement, is fuming angrily as he is not able to tolerate that Abhi is growing as a successful lawyer...

The monster, Sandeep Kurana is breaking all the things in the room angrily until his father Raghav kurana, the famous businessman cum politician who had given a lot of troubles to Abhi and Pragya's parents, stopped him angrily... Sandeep hugged his father and started to cry aloud...

Raghav: What's wrong with you sandeep???

Sandeep: Papa... I can't tolerate this anymore... I need Pragya... If not, I need to see their separation or at least the death of that moron Abhishek, who snatched my Pragya from me...

Raghav: Just calm down Sandeep... In two days, you will be getting a happy news that the irritating and trouble making lawyer, Abhishek is no more... You can fulfill your desire with that Pragya as much as you want....

Let's throw that little shit in garbage and make Pragya as your mistress ... Smile now... Your papa will take care of everything.... So, don't worry about anything....

Sandeep started to smile brightly and day dream about how his desire is going to be fulfilled... Unaware of all these incidents, Abhi and Pragya are happy in their own world...

After two days, Abhi rushed inside his house hurriedly and spots his wife Pragya fuming in anger... He sees his baby girl Abhigya sleeping peacefully in the near by couch, the packed things were kept aside and a huge hurricane is happening inside Pragya, which can destroy him any time...

Abhi gulps hard and kneels down before her and took her hand in his... He gave a soft kiss in her hands but she pulled it up very angrily... Abhi slowly cups Pragya's face and kissed softly in her lips and asked sorry in between... Pragya tried to protest but she gives up soon as she can't resist Abhi at all...

 Pragya tried to protest but she gives up soon as she can't resist Abhi at all