"A while?! It's been 5 hours since school ended!"

"Why are you guys so angry?"

"Cause we've been looking for you for so long and we've been so fucking worried about you!"

"I'm here now okay?"

They all looked like they were up for days straight working.

"Don't worry guys. I'm fine."

"Why couldn't we find you at the end of the day?"

"I just walked instead. I couldn't find you guys either."

"Sure... eat and then we all have to finish our work."

I nodded my head and played with my food until everyone was done. I ran up to my room and locked the door after slamming it shut.

It took me 30 minutes to finish all my work and to check if everyone was asleep.

I looked through my bag and grabbed the razor I snuck. I made sure that the door was locked again.

I slid the razor across my arm again and again until there wasn't any empty spot. Blood ran down my arms and dripped to the floor, mixing with my tears.

Why can't I be good enough?

Why does life need to hate me so much?

I can't handle this any longer.

I need somebody right now.

One that can actually help me.

I continued to cut and cut until the loss of blood got to my head and made my vision blurry. I saw black spots pop up but I shook my head to try and make it stop. I was getting dizzier and dizzier each minute. I still continued to cut and slice at my skin.

What I didn't realize was that the blood would draw the attention of 6 vampires and 2 werewolves.

Finally after all that pain, I blacked out completely not caring anymore.

Time Skipeu

I opened my eyes to see the wall of my bathroom.

No one noticed.

I looked at my arms and saw patches of dried blood. I tried to get up but it took me a while since I was super dizzy.

I walked out of my bathroom and saw that everything was put away into the proper spot and that my room door was open a little.

I just grabbed clothes and went to shower.

I would tear up a little every time the water would hit my cuts.

It hurt like hell but I deserve it.

I threw on the sweatshirt and made sure that no one would notice the cuts. I did my morning routine and went down with my bag.

"Morning." I said as I walked to the kitchen.

I got silence in return.

"Umm guys? What's wrong?"

Nothing.

"Guys... answer actually. Stop it." I said.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why? Why Kookie why?"

"What are you even talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I flinched when Tae got mad.

"You know how much it hurts to know you did that again and again until you're satisfied?!" Namjoon raised his voice.

"What are you even talking about? I don't know what you guys are talking about."

"How are the cuts on your arms treating you?"

I went pale and froze when Yoongi said that.

"I didn't do anything after you guys took the blades."

"Really? Prove it then. Show us your arms."

I stayed still.

I rolled up my sleeve and blinked back tears when Hoseok ran his hand over each cut.

"Their all old."

"Uh Huh. Then why did I see a bloody razor next to you at midnight last night?" Jimin said.

I didn't answer.

"Let's just get you 3 to school and we'll talk about this all after school and Jungkook. I'm dragging you home if you aren't with these 2." Jin said.

Him and Namjoon drove us to school and I honestly felt like shit right now.

I hugged the two of them tightly before I left the car. They waved at us and we walked to the school gates. I wanted to hold Tae or Jimin close to me just so that I would feel protected.

I balled my hands into fists and looked at the ground. I looked up when I felt Jimin hold my hand.

He pulled me close to him and held me close. I could feel that Tae was becoming jealous.

I gave him a small smile and went to my locker. Tae and Jimin's lockers were right next to mine which probably made it easier for them.

All of our classes went by like a blur.

That was until the class before lunch.

I was trying to ignore the voices in my head but it became too much. Taehyung and Jimin weren't even in this class.

The people around me tried asking me if I was okay but I answered with my silence.

About 15 minutes after someone asked me if I was fine someone else asked me. I would answer the same thing again and again. I asked if I could go to the washroom since the voices became worse.

I locked myself in the stall and cried my fucking heart out.

I was crying and crying for god knows how long until I heard someone in the washroom.

"Hey... are you okay?" That voice sounds so familiar.

I stayed quiet and tried controlling myself which was way to difficult.

They tried unlocking the door until I opened it. I tried shutting it right after I saw who it was. I even used my werewolf strength but they still opened the door.

It was like they were a werewolf like I was.

They locked the door and looked at me.

"Joshua... don't do anything please."