Jieun rushed over to the two, pushing Jungkook away from the poor girl but that's when she knew she was mistaken.

There were no sharpened teeth or blood, just a few red and purple marks on the females neck. The young girl gasped and covered her blushed face as she ran away from embarrassment.

She wasn't screaming from pain or fear. She was screaming from pleasure.

"Look who it is, my little angel decided to pay me a visit. Though I would say that I'm glad, you kind of ruined a moment." He said, wiping his lips with the sleeve of his white shirt that was unbuttoned from his wrists and his chest, exposing his skin.

"W-what...? You weren't trying to.." the princess mumbled and stumbled over her words as she couldn't figure out his intentions. His true intentions.

But even before she could let the words escape from her lips, Jungkook managed to finish it for her.

"Suck her blood? No, I'm not all bad, you know?" He smirked, buttoning up his shirt as Jieun just stared at his exposed skin while zoning out.

Once she snapped back into reality she started to bombard him with questions. "But I don't understand, you were biting her neck." Jieun argued, her voice dripping with innocence and doubt.

"Vampires need to feel pleasure too, your highness." He answered, biting his lip as he knew she was staring and unintentionally making it very obvious that she was.

The princess tilted her head with confusion. Some people call it being "naive" or "stupid" but she called it being "innocent" or "not sexually educated."

Jungkook chuckled, finding it cute that she couldn't wrap her head around over what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Jieun pouted at him as her eyebrows crushed, trying to figure out what he was talking about, until it hit her.

"Oh." She realized "Ooooh."

Jungkook's red and swollen lips carved into a smirk as he stepped towards her, his gaze darkened, his dark eyes turning into a slight shade of red as they got hooded.

Of course as her first instinct told her, she moved backwards, not wanting to be trapped again. Not wanting to be controlled again and falling into his careless words and disrespect.

"You know... last night, I was very, very disappointed." He said and cast his spell on her so that she no longer could move. His hands placed themselves upon her hips as his eyes wondered from her lips to her eyes, enjoying how the fright in them was undeniable.

"I was looking forward to kissing those lips of yours... leaving marks on your neck and keeping you pressed up against that door until your knees couldn't support you any longer, but..." his poisonous voice spoke, the lust and desire was wrapped around his words like no other as they went into her mind and caged themselves there.

"B-but..?" The princess asked, wanting him to continue and answer the questions she's dying to hear the responses to.

"But, my little angel is being protected."

"Protected?" She asked, now being pushed towards more confusion and questions than before.

His hands went to her chest, his fingers started playing around with the necklace that dangled from her neck whilst still making direct eye contact with her.

"This necklace, princess. It's protecting you from me. From evil. And believe me, I'm not resting until it thrown to the pits of hell and permanently destroyed into pieces."

Those were the last words he said before vanishing into thin air.

•••

Jieun ran as fast as she could and barged into her mothers room without knocking or bowing.

The queen jumped in her seat, almost spilling the cup of hot tea onto the book she was currently reading and looked up at her daughter in surprise.

"Jieun, honey, are you alright?" She asked, putting her cup down onto the table and standing up to face her.

The princess was in a hurry. She took out the necklace that was tucked in into her dress and showed it to her mother, the person who first gave it to her. The light hit the beautiful stones and diamonds that decorated the piece of jewelry, making it shine.

"This... this necklace. You said it protects me from something but never said from what. What does it do, mother?" She asked, her voice nervous and startled.

"Why do you want to know that right no-" the queen spoke but was interrupted by Jieun's impatient curiosity.

"Just answer the question, it's very important and... urgent!" She exclaimed.

Jieuns mother let out a sigh and took her daughters hands into hers, pulling her to sit down on her glorious coaches.

"That necklace, it protects you from evil, all kinds. Legend has it that demons and vampires are looking for it but when it's actually located by one of the devils armys, they do anything in their power of will to take it away."

"Then... why don't they just kill the owner of it and take it? They have enough power for it." The princess said, the logic not making any sense to her but none of this made sense. Demons and vampires actually exists and that itself was unbelievable.

Her mother shook her head and clutched onto Jieuns hands even tighter. The queen always believed in mystical creatures and magic so none of this was unusual for her to talk about.

"The devil himself is the only one who can take it but only after making the owner fall in love with him. He does everything from charming, controlling, kissing and trapping. The necklace that you have is the last one left and if the legends are true, they might come for you."

Jungkook isn't a vampire.

He's the source of evil and power.

He's the devil.

•••

Before anyone asks why they don't just destroy the necklace, think about it. If you still don't get it, comment here or wait for the following chapter.

Also this is what I mean when I say that his eyes darkened and gets hooded with lust and desire. I CANT HANDLE HOW THOSE TWO PICTURES ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WITH SUCH DIFFERENT GAZES LIKE WHAT!?

 I CANT HANDLE HOW THOSE TWO PICTURES ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WITH SUCH DIFFERENT GAZES LIKE WHAT!?