Chapter Forty-One: *Tsunade's Words..*

Tsunade's POV

     As I watched the two ninjas have a dramatic conversation under the rain, I can't help but smirk at what I was witnessing..

     I was hiding behind a tree, masking my chakra, about ten meters away from them.

     Just then, Sakura ran away.. Leaving a broken Uchiha behind.

     He fell down on his knees and murmured something. I walked closer to him, and finally make the words out,

"I lost her.."

"I lost her.."

"I lost her.."

     He repeatedly said. I was now standing behind him while mentally snickering at this sudden actions.

     I knew you would have to swallow some of your beloved pride someday..

"Finally realized something, Uchiha?" I mocked. This is going to be fun..

"....."

Payback time, you little brat..

"You lost Sakura, didn't you?"

"....."

"Well, good for you."

Sasuke's POV

Who does she thinks she is!? Did she forgot who she's talking to?!!?

"Shut. Up."

     I gladly activated my Sharingan and composed myself as I quickly stood up, back still facing the so called "Hokage".

"Heh. I should have brought my camera.. Besides, it's really rare to see THE Uchiha Sasuke sulking because of a girl.."

      "Damn it! You have no say in this matter!" I snapped back as I turned around and glared at her.

      Suddenly, her face became serious."But I do.. And you, deserve all that's happening to you right now!" she yelled.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND SAKURA!"

"Do NOT raise your voice at me young man, or else I will beat the living day lights out of you! May I remind you that I am the Hokage! And for your information, I know EVERYTHING there is about you and my apprentice!"

"Tsk."

"You broke her heart."

"Tell me something I don't know!"

"YOU BROKE HER HEART AND LEFT HER! You worthless bastard! Don't you know how much pain Sakura endured when you were gone?! Damn it! She even trained 24/7 to prove that you were wrong in calling her 'weak'! Dozens of shinobis were courting her back then, but she declined ALL of them!"

      I was speechless.. I didn't knew that Sakura did all that..for me? Kami, I messed up BIG time.

"She loved you so much, yet you just rejected her... And now, that Sakura finally moved on, you come barging in to her life and act like nothing happened?!"

Ouch. Kami, please bring her back to me..

"Then, what do I do?"

     I deactivated my Sharingan and lowered my head. How can I be so damn stupid!?!

      "If you really 'love' her, then prove it." the busty blonde dared as I looked up, only to meet a pair of challenging hazel brown eyes. I knew that the Fifth acted like a mother to Sakura, but I didn't knew she was THIS mother-like to her.

But,

"How?"

"Bring her back." she stated as she began walking away..

     The rain finally stopped, and as expected, I was soaking wet. I gazed at the cresent moon that was now visible.

Bring her back..

Which is exactly what I'll do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~