Epilogue: *..Goodbye..*

Exactly, one month after..

It was a fine and beautiful morning. The stranger, carrying a bouquet of fresh red roses climb up the hill where the battle once happened between the two great shinobis that unfortunate night.

Reaching the top, the person gently placed the beautiful bouquet on the cold stone grave.

Why?..

Why must you go away?..

The ninja's mind was now flooding with memories that happened that terrible night, as the person softly leaned down and whispered on the stone while tracing the name of the deceased loved one.

"Happy First Anniversary...

..Sasori.."

'FLASHBACK'

"DIE!!!"

I finally came between them and...

Before I thought I was already stabbed in the chest, I didn't even noticed when Sasori pulled me to the ground and went on top of me to shield me from the blade.

His arms supported him from crushing me with his weight.

SLING!

"NO!!!!!!" I cried as loud as I can..

"SAKURA-CHAAAAANNN!!!!!!!!"

Naruto called out, but I just ignored him. Sasori then collapsed on his side.

I crawled to where he laid. He was stabbed straight in the heart..

"N-No! Please!!!" I cried, but he just smiled at me as a red substance trickled from his mouth.

It's over..

*Drip....

*Drip...

*Drip..

Blood.

I was now crying my soul out. T-This can't be happening!.. I instantly concentrated the healing chakra in my hands. When it glowed green, I placed it on his chest where his heart is but,

"No." he pushed it away. "D-Don't.."

"W-Why?!"

"T-The wound was c-cut deep.. I-It's useless.."

"Damn it! Sasori, don't leave me!!!"

"I-I'm sorry.. m-my cherry blossom.." I embraced him like there was no tomorrow. ..And cried.

"Hn. Sakura, I'm sorry for your loss. It didn't have to end this way if you'd just come with-" I interrupted the bastard.

"Shut the f*ck up, Uchiha!!! I never want to see you again in my whole life!! I hate you!!!" I yelled as he casually walked away.

I turned back to the redhead in my arms, "Sasori, please! Please don't leave me alone!!!"

"S-Sakura.. I-I will always l-love you.." he weakly said .

This is bad. His heartbeat was now getting slower..

Kami.. No..

"I love you too, Sasori.."

"R-Remember what I-I said.." he stated and pointed at the wrist watch I was wearing, as he gently close those gorgeous chestnut brown eyes I love so much..

'END OF FLASHBACK'

The wrist watch..

I looked at my right wrist and gaze upon that lovely silver rolex watch as my eyes became teary.