Chapter Fourty-Eight: *Tug Of War.. Part Two*

Two men..

Two criminals..

Two lovers..

..One flower..

     And yet Sasuke charged at the Puppet Master with his shinning katana in hand. But before the blade can connect to Sasori's puppet body, he summoned his most prized puppet of all. The Third Kazekage.

     With such a dangerously powerful weapon, Sasori quickly made his puppet fly around the raven with such incredible speed as it unleased chakra densed strings that wrapped tightly around him.. and soon enough, a deadly gas of poison.

POOF!

     Suddenly, when the gas of toxic smoke faded, a fireball appeared above the scorpion. Sasori then swiftly pulled his index finger, making the Third Kazekage human puppet release the legendary iron sand that was once feared by many.

     It is said, that the Third Kazekage was the most powerful of all Kazekages that ruled the Hidden Sand Village.

     But one unfaithful day, the Third disappeared without a trace.. No one knew where he went.

No one knew Sasori kidnapped him..

     And so the iron sand took the shape of a rectangular prism, and blocked the enormous ball of fire.

     Damn it.  How did he- the Puppet Master thought/asked himself, but was soon cut off when he saw a log replacing the figure that was once Sasuke.

     A Kawarimi.. So that's how he managed to escape my poison.

     He averted his eyes in front of him , and saw the Uchiha avenger standing there with a calm facial expression, Sharingan in Mangekyou mode.. Clearly analyzing his next move.

    Sasori took the opportunity and made his puppet attack him with two swords in each hand. Rattling of the puppet was heard.

     Being alert, Sasuke gripped his kusanagi and prepared himself for the close combat.

     Swords clashed with the other, as they maintained their unbelievable speed. As they pulled away, the iron sand shaped itself into a cone and paced directly at the now huffing Uchiha.

     He rapidly leaped in the air, made unfamiliar hand signs and soon the whole place was being surrounded by spinning black flames.

     And with one graceful swipe of his katana, Sasuke perfectly sliced the Third Kazekage puppet into two. Then a miracle happened, the iron sand shaped into a humongous cone, separated bit by bit and fell to the ground. Causing Sasori to be in a state of shock.

'What the hell?!'

"It's over puppet boy."

    But instead of being scared, Sasori just devilishly chuckled, which caused shadows to cast on his angelic face.

   "That is just what you think." he said and tossed a summoning scroll in the air.

    After that, a hundred puppets appeared. Sasori took off his shirt, and connected chakra strings to each one of them to his puppet chest compartment, which glowed a dazzling blue-lighted core.

    Blue glowing chakra strings filled the air, as the most horrible sight was right there in front of Sasuke.

     "Do you know why they called me 'Sasori of the Red Sand'?" he asked as his once calm and half-lided chestnut brown eyes, grew menacingly wider.

"Because of the blood that shed on the sand when I took down an entire nation using these!!!"

     Sakura, on the other hand, was trembling in fear just by watching the two shinobis fight.

    Oh no.. she thought, knowing what what exactly that technique is. That's the..

"Red Secret Technique: Performance Of A Hundred Puppets"

To Be Continued...