Chapter Twenty: *Sakura's Disappearance*

Kakashi's POV

     We are already walking down the streets of Konoha; two days after Sakura had been kidnapped. We needed to head back to the village at once to treat our injuries and before that Akatsuki wakes up from the genjutsu I gave her.

     She is now brought to the hospital to heal her wounds and cuts, but of course the ANBU had her wear a chakra restraining handcuff  just in case.

     When she wakes up, she will be brought to the ANBU Interrogation Center for questioning.

     Naruto and Sasuke had been quiet lately after the incident...

~At the Hokage's Office~

Knock. Knock..

     "Come in!" yelled the Hokage. Once we entered the room, "KAKASHI EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!!"

(T_T) I'm dead..

     I then explained every detail that happened during our mission. Lady Tsunade inhaled and exhaled heavily, trying to calm herself.

     I looked at Naruto who is now gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. I can tell that he's angry.

     I had a hard time convincing him to temporarily come home to Konoha before he went on a rampage searching for Sakura.

'FLASH BACK'

     It was already night time when Pakkun, Naruto and Sasuke returned. I setted out our camp since I can't leave this Akatsuki.

"Any luck?" I asked Pakkun

     "No." he plainly answered. I turned to Naruto who was punching a nearby tree.

"Naruto-"

"DAMN IT!" he cursed, "I should have killed that blonde Akatsuki when I had a chance!!!!"

"Naruto, calm down."

"CALM DOWN?! SAKURA-CHAN HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE AKATSUKI AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!?! WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'LL DO TO HER!!!!"

"We are all worried for her. It's not your fault.."

    "Yeah, it isn't ALL my fault," he turned around and looked at Sasuke who was sitting near the fire catching his breathe "Eh Sasuke?!"

    "Shut up, dobe." the Uchiha replied while staring at the bonfire, as if it was the most interesting thing on the planet.

    "CRAP! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS WITH HER WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN, BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER!!!!" Naruto screamed at the top of his lungs at Sasuke who just ignored him.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!!" he ran and held him by his collar.

"Let me go, baka."

"TEME! What did she ever do to you to make you hate her this much?!?!"

He leaped a five-meter distance away.

"Naruto!!!" I shouted as he was about to make a Rasengan.

"Baka. I was waiting for a rematch.." Sasuke said and grabbed his sword.

     "Naruto! Sasuke! Stop this at once!" I scolded "If Sakura was here, do you think she'd be happy to see you two fight and kill each other?!?!??!"

      Just then did the two boys snapped. Naruto defusing his Rasengan and Sasuke putting back his katana.

     "No." the blonde ninja answered as he collapsed and laid his back on the ground, then heavily sighed.. "Sakura-chan would probabaly scold me and punch me for a good fifty-meter distance by now.." he smiled.

     "Yeah, she surely will." I sat next to him on the ground "But there's nothing else we can do now, but come back to Konoha... The genjutsu would approximately last for two to three days on her.." I pointed at the blue-haired female.

     "And we need a medic to treat our wounds, plus we need the help of the ANBU and tell the Hokage so she could assign people for a rescue mission. I promise Naruto, we will find her." I assured.

     He just looked at the starry night sky and countered, "Fine, but I'm leading them.."

'END OF FLASH BACK'

     "I will send all the Jounin and Chuunin groups to look around that area. Naruto, you will be leading the ANBU search unit while I personally interrogate the Akatsuki you captured for added information. Let's just all hope that she's safe and that those BASTARDS won't be making the biggest mistake of their lives and hurt her..." Lady Tsunade calmly said, but I can still sense that deadly aura of hers.

"DISMISSED!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~