Chapter Thirty-One: *Pulling Strings Part Two*

"Sakura-chan.."

     "I-I can't believe this... and I thought you were different from them.." I slowly back away until I bump into the wall behind me.

     I lowered my head that in return, casted shadows that covered my eyes.

      "I should have known.. you are an Akatsuki, you are not to be trusted. I shouldn't have let my guard down! I shouldn't have trusted you in the first place!"

"Sakura-chan, I can-"

     "SHUT THE HELL UP! And I thought you were harmless, yet you turn out to be a criminal who KILLS innocent people just to add them to your stupid puppet collection!"

"Sakura.."

      He walked closer and closer to me and placed his right hand on my cheek. I was now crying.. crap.

      "Damn you… A-All those lives y- you took away.. YOU SELFISH MERCILESS, EMOTIONLESS, PUPPET ADDICTED FREAK! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

SLAP!

      Well, you couldn't blame me for my actions now, could you?

      What will you feel when you learned that the one you finally trusted, despite being a criminal, that one who comforted you with your problems, the one that was always there by your side to cheer you up, is actually a twisted killer that kidnaps villagers and turns them into puppets for his collection?

Well, for me.. I feel anger..disgust..

disappointment...

      I was wrong to let my guard down. Now, I personally hate him. I'm so stupid to trust him.

     For a moment, I thought, I finally found someone that can understand me.. And honestly, I was beggining to feel something for him..

      But, I guess I should be more careful from now on, because even the devil was once an angel..

"GET OUT. NOW!"

Sasori's POV

      I immediately got out, not wanting to anger her more. I know that she probably hates me by now, but I needed to tell her the truth.

     I stopped making human puppets months ago, after my collection reached up to three hundred or something like that.

     And of course, making human puppets takes a lot of my time for my missions.

     First, you need to kidnap them, paralyze them, cut open their rib cage, pull out the intestines -which is very difficult to do- take out the liver, stomach, pancreas and lungs. Cut the blood vessels that are connected to the heart. Then, you perform a jutsu that will drain the remaing blood. After that, you stitch the skin again to close it and then…

       Okay, I know what your thinking, disgusting isn't it? But can you blame me, a living puppet, to not feel anything?

      Which is exactly my point! I, myself am a human puppet with only my one human living organ left in me, which is my heart, but then again, I shouldn't feel anything!

      But, whenever I am around Sakura, it beats rapidly.. And now that I mentioned it, it kinda hurts at the moment, knowing she may never forgive me...

What is happening to me?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~