22 || Goodbye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

It's hours later since you arrived at Got7's house and right now everyone is waiting for the moment to save Jinyoung at the living room while you are with him inside his room, once again you feel that everything is your fault and that all the things that had happened to him are because you two met.

You looked at him sleeping which made you smile a bit, without thinking it twice you laid down next to him and you started to caress his hair gently.

-I will save you – You whispered with a smile before closing your eyes.

"NIGHTMARE"

You opened your eyes and you found yourself in an abandoned city, it's the same place you saw Junho in your first black dream so you know exactly where to go. You started to run towards the pier where you found Jinyoung the second time you saw him in your linking dreams, as soon as you arrived, you saw a bottle which had a little beach on the inside. You looked at it closer and you noticed how Jinyoung was on the sand just beside the waves from the ocean, you left the bottle on the ground and you went right to the beach that is on the other side of the city.

You arrived without any struggle which is really odd since it's a nightmare but maybe your own destruction hasn't begun just like Jinyoung's. You ran towards the spot where Jinyoung is at when suddenly you saw him there, you noticed that he wasn't moving so you felt scared and you ran towards him without hesitation.

-Jinyoung, Jinyoung. Wake up, come on – You said while holding him in between your arms, suddenly he coughed as he tried to breathe, then he looked at you.

-Heesun..? – Jinyoung said confused while coughing.

-Jinyoung, you are fine – You said with relief as you embraced him tightly.

-What are you doing here? Are you really here though? – Jinyoung said as he looked at you amazed.

-Yes, I'm here, I'm here and I'm not leaving – You said while some tears started to fall down your face.

-Don't cry – Jinyoung said with a smile as he cleaned up your tears.

-I can't believe that I made it just on time – You said as you hugged him tightly.

Both of you hugged each other so tightly when suddenly you were transferred to another place, you were dressed differently; you had a white casual dress on with a pair of white high heels, while Jinyoung was dressed up with a white shirt a pair of light blue jeans and white shoes. Now, you are inside a room and it seems like a hotel room with candles all around the room.

-A note, in white? – Jinyoung said confused as he looked at it.

-Let me look at it – You said while Jinyoung gave it to you, as soon as he stopped touching the note a glitch occurred. "Just like with the letter" – You thought while looking at the note.

-Jinyoung, touch the note – You said while looking at the note, Jinyoung got towards you once again and he touched one part of the note making it glitch again but, this time some letters showed off and made the true message appear on the blank space.

-What the...? – Jinyoung said surprised then he read out loud the note. –"You passed the first part of the nightmare, now it's time to end your journey. Enjoy the time you have together because this is the last time you see each other in a linking dream. Enjoy your nightmare".

-I don't understand – You said totally confused as you stopped holding the note.

-I do... I do understand – Jinyoung said thoughtfully as he put the note away. –The nightmare wasn't the cruel scenes and odd moments I passed inside my mind while dreaming, the real nightmare is the goodbye. To say goodbye to your special someone – Jinyoung explained as he looked at you sadly.

-So, are you are telling me that the nightmare is our goodbye? – You asked sadly.

-Why? – Jinyoung questioned upset.

-"Enjoy the time you have together" that's what the note said, maybe that's why we are here together and maybe that's why I was able to enter to your linking dream – You said as you sat down on the edge of the bed.

-Should we do everything we didn't? – Jinyoung asked as he looked at you. Then you nodded in response.

-I didn't tell you how important you are for me – You said before you sighed, then you looked down to the floor.

-I didn't tell you how irritating you are when you make me jealous with BamBam – Jinyoung said as he chuckled.

-I didn't tell you how serious you are when someone wants to joke with you – You said as you released a settle smile.

-I never told you how much I love you – Jinyoung said as he placed his hand on your shoulder making you look up at him, he held your chin gently and he smoothly crashed his lips against yours, Jinyoung started to kiss you slowly and deeper while you tried to keep on beat with his pleasant movements.

You started to surround his neck with your arms while he started to caress your cheek softly, then both of you fell down on the bed while kissing deeply. Jinyoung started to kiss your neck gently and slowly while you caressed his hair softly, then you searched for his lips once again and you started to kiss him passionately as he was embracing your waist against him.

-This is what I never told you – Jinyoung said as he kept on kissing you.

-What? – You asked exalted.

-That I love you – Jinyoung said before he laid down by your side. –Now, tell me that you love me – Jinyoung whispered near your neck.

-I love you Jinyoung – You said before holding his hand. He gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead and then he hugged you tightly against his chest.

-I don't want you to go, I can't imagine myself without you – You said while pressing his hand tightly.

-You and I will be together no matter what the obstacles are – Jinyoung said before he sighed. He started to sing to you while embracing you tight against him and just like that you started to close your eyes.

-I'll see you on the other side, Heesun - Jinyoung said before a bright light of dust covered up your vision.

"END OF THE NIGHTMARE"

-End of the Linking dreams-

You woke up and you saw right in front of you Alia's face, she was looking worriedly and there's when you noticed that you weren't in got7's house anymore.