11 || See the Light

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

It's been a while since BamBam and you are walking around the house you were in to find something useful for both of you, of course, you want to get out of the dream because you want answers from BamBam. At that point you couldn't believe that he was having linking dreams just like you and Jinyoung, you were more amazed because nobody told you. As you kept walking BamBam stopped you.

-Can I know what you have? – BamBam asked worriedly.

-I'm just thinking – You said as you tried to avoid talking with him.

-About Jinyoung, right? Listen to me Heesun, right now he's finding his true feelings and emotions; that's what these dumb linking dreams are about. And if you want to help him you have to let him go and figure out what he truly wants by himself. I promise that he'll be fine – BamBam said as he held your shoulders, you stared at each other for some seconds when suddenly you heard the sound of an explosion. Both of you looked through the house's window and there was a violet light going straight up to the sky.

You two got out and started to go to that direction. As you two are running, you saw BamBam's face; he was happy and feeling like a kid in a playground. After some time, you finally reached the spot of the light that was shining above an object; it was a paper that had something written on it, BamBam just looked at you with confusion then you opened it and started to read it out loud:

"I see you're not here with him, both hearts got confused, both souls are lost. But like a linking dream, it's your duty you need to get out of here. Someone new is here, feel his heart, remember what tide both of you, and forgive what is now a memory".

-Feel your heart? – You said confused as you looked at BamBam.

You gave him the little piece of paper, while he was reading it you got forward and placed your hand on his chest where his heart is. It was beating somehow fast but you could feel that it was full of warmth and love.

-Heesun...? You don't technically have to do what the paper says – BamBam said as he looked at you, as soon as he said that you removed your hand quickly and shyly you looked away.

Instantly, BamBam started to laugh making you turn around to face him again, you join him as you heard his laugh. You two sat down on that same place you found the paper that was on a colourfully painted building, BamBam looked at you and stared at you with a smile.

-Why are you looking at me like that? – You asked as you push him friendly.

-Because is been a while since I saw you with a dress, by the way, you look nice in it – BamBam said as he made a funny face.

-*Laugh* and you look really nice with that white suit – You said as you released a smile.

-Well, thank you, my lady. Hey, Heesun! Do you want to talk about what had happened since we stopped talking? – BamBam asked.

-Since we stopped talking, I remember that was before you debuted because Mark and you told me that you wanted to make something different.

-Yeah... then we finished college and went to make our dreams come true; Mark and I thought that you went to an opposite direction but when we found out you were here we were actually very surprised - He admitted.

-Hmm, to be honest, I stopped talking to you because I really saw you like very famous people, like if you were really precious and untouchable - You spoke.

-No way! Really? – BamBam asked surprised.

-Yes! And I wanted to just be a back dancer – You said as you released a smile.

-But now you see that we haven't changed at all, we still little kids. Mature kids – BamBam said as he laughed.

-*Laugh* I'm really glad you stayed that way. You know we didn't have as many struggles as I thought - You grinned.

-I feel the same. By the way Heesun, I have to congratulate you because those cinnamon rolls were delicious – BamBam said happily.

-Oh, stop! The cake was the best part! - You assured.

-*Laugh* we're going to get so heavy after eating all of that – BamBam said as a whisper.

-Is going to be our secret – You whispered to him with a playful smile.

-From who? – BamBam asked curiously.

-From your company and the rest of the members – You said as you both started to laugh by your words.

After talking friendly with each other you messed up his hair and BamBam messed up yours, then you hugged each other. Just like that sparkles of light and shiny stains of paint started to fade away and that was the end of everything.

"END OF THE WHITE DREAM"

You woke up with calm and you looked at your surroundings and you were back at reality, you wanted to lift up your head but BamBam's head was above yours.

-BamBam move – You said as you push his face a little.

-Aw! I thought you wouldn't notice – BamBam complained as he moved his head. Then he looked on his hand and he had the paper that was inside the dream.

-Heesun, look – BamBam said as he showed you off the paper.

-"See the light" What does that mean? – You asked as you read out loud the phrase.

-I don't know but I do know that I want to do this – BamBam said with a smile before he started to hug you again.

-BamBam... - You complained.

-I'm just glad that we're here together like in the old days – BamBam said happily.

-Me too, I was missing you – You said as you gave up from pushing him away, and then you hugged him tightly.

-The only thing left is Mark presence and another piece of cake – BamBam said playfully as he got apart from you.

-*Laugh* I totally agree – You said as you smiled. BamBam took your plate and went to serve another round of sweet desserts.

You were feeling happy that BamBam was there with you like in the good old times and that you're sharing the dreams together. However, you can't deny the fact that you want Jinyoung to be fine too.

Now he might be out of the dream.

See the light, that's what the paper said, but who's the one that has more light? Who is the one that gives more light to your heart?