Chapter Nine

It's my birthday today. Last night I had three nightmares from what happened on the yesterday. I get outta bed and put my headphones in. I put on"Found you by Kane Brown." I nod my head to the song. I walk out to the living room and no one is up yet. It's 6:45 am. Great... I give Dakota her breakfast and I get a glass of milk. While she eats I lay on the couch and I slowly doze off.

I wake back up in bed. I sit straight up and realize I'm not in my room. I know where I am. I turn my head and Chase is laying with his back to me. I take a second look and he doesn't have a shirt on. Oh my god..... I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I decided to see where my phone was before I do anything stupid. I look for my it and it's not here. I quietly get outta the covers and sneak into the living room. I look on the coffee table and boom there it is. I grab it and check the time. 7:13 am Huh not bad. I look around for Dakota. I can't find her at first. I start to panic. Then all of a sudden my face is wet and I see a cold wet nose in my face. I smile, that's my girl. I rub behind her ears and ruff her neck up. She smiles her happy smile and licks my face. I giggle and start wrestling with her.

I hear someone clear their throat and I look up. Chase is standing right above me, smiling. He blushes and I get confused. Why would Chase be blushing? I stretched and yawned, "Good morning sleepy head." I glance down and I realize I'm still in my spandex and sports bra. He rolls his eyes at me and looks down, "When did you fall asleep on the couch this morning?" I lick my lips and I feel really hungry. I was craving pizza rolls. I got up and walked to the freezer. I smile and grab the bag of Totino's pizza rolls. I put a huge pile on a plate and cook them for three minutes. Chase comes up behind me and puts his hands on my hips, "Lisa, you never answered my question."

I look at the time. 8:46 am. I turn around so quickly some of my hair gets in my face, "Chase we have to get to school!! Veronica is going to murder us for screwing around this late. Argh!!" I tried to walk away but Chase wrapped his arms around my waist and holds on tight, "Chase let go of me so I can get dressed. Please and thank you." He wasn't gonna let go. His bare arms against my bare stomach made me get goosebumps and dirty things came into my mind. Chase shakes his head, "Lisa it's a Friday. We don't have school today, calm down" I think and I stop. Wait no, was yesterday Thursday? I don't remember or know. Chase reads my mind, "Yes Lisa today is Friday. Veronica is letting us skip a few days from school just in case alright? By the way happy birthday baby girl." I blush and smile, "Thank you Chase and can you let me stuff my mouth with pizza rolls first before we celebrate anything?"

Chase smiles and walks away . I sit down at the island and start eating my pizza rolls. Chase comes back with my cell phone and the camera is pointed at me. I blush and think oh no he wouldn't dare record me eating. Chase grins that amazing smile and I blush. Yeah he is, he's gonna pay. I finish eating and stand to get a glass of milk. Thankfully Chase stopped recording and make some breakfast himself. I chugged my milk and went to let Dakota outside. The cool air nipped at my exposed body. I shiver a little bit and let Dakota run around a bit, she finally found a spot to go to the bathroom, and she was ready to come in.

After dealing with Dakota I decide to take a really hot shower. I got my clothes, and went to go to the bathroom but the door was shut. I lean against it, "Really Chase? Don't waste all the hot water." I walked back into the living room and grab my phone. I decide to blow Chase's phone up.

Me: Hey babe, could ya hurry up a little?

Shocked that Chase actually read my text I wait for a reply. Nothing yet. Then he finally answered.

Love of my life: *Sends a selfie* Like that baby? ;)

I blush and can't believe Chase sent me a picture of him without a shirt. I giggle and send my reply.