Chapter Seven

Baekhyuns P

Baekhyuns P.O.V
~

"Baekhyunnie!" i heard a deep voice scream my name. "Could you excuse me for one second?" i said to a customer with a face smile. The girl just gave a small smile back and nodded.

I walked over to chanyeol who was with a customer at the end of the ice cream display. "What could you possibly want while im trying to help a customer?!" i gritted through my teeth at him trying to keep my voice down in front of the customer.

"I dont know how to scoop ice cream.." Chanyeol said pouting putting his head down. "You asked Kyungsoo for a job at an ice cream shop and you dont even know how to scoop ice cream?!" i said raising my voice just a little.

"I did it do spend more time with you..." he chuckled awkwardly. "You're driving me insane." i said sighing. "Watch me and then do it yourself." i said facing the customer across the counter.

"Hi im Baekhyun, what can i get for you today sir." i said with a soft smile on my lips. "Haha im Mark Twan, can i get two scoops of cookies and cream in a waffle cone cutie." the boy said winking at me.

"Sure thing." i said with a chuckle. "Woah he is here to get you ice cream, not for you to flirt with him." Chanyeol suddenly said pushing me behind him as he confronted the guy.

"Says the one who asked for a job in an ice cream who cant even scoop ice cream just to spend time with him." Mark scoffed.

"What did you just say to me?" Chanyeol said gritting his teeth. "I said exactly what you said whenever you called him over because, oh yeah, you cant scoop ice cream." Mark said smirking.

"Okay lets just stop, Mark ill get your ice cream." i said smiling. "Chanyeol watch how i scoop it i dont have time for this." i said turning to him frustrated.

I scooped up one scoop of cookies and cream and held it in the ice cream scooper. "Chanyeol can you hand me a waffle cone?" i said.

He nodded before he went and got a cone. He paused and turned around for a good 5 seconds before turning back to me and handed me the cone.

"Okay..?" i said and focused back to the cone. I put my current scoop in and began scooping in another.

"Im sorry for the wait, the total is $2.50." i said as i handed the cone to Mark. "Its really fine i got to look at you longer." Mark said again.

I could hear Chanyeol make a scoffing noise behind me. I chucked while saying "I guess so." Mark handed me a $10.

"Your change is $7.50." i said opening the cash register. "Keep the rest as a little tip from me." Mark said.

"Thank you!" i smiled and said. He nodded with a smirk and walked off outside and took a seat at an outside table. I looked over at the girl who i was supposed to be serving only to see Kyungsoo had already handled it.

"What was that all about." i said facing Chanyeol crossing my arms. "He was flirting with you." Chanyeol said while mocking my position.

"Doesnt mean you can snap at him, he is still a customer that earns us money." i said raising my voice a little.

"I didnt like him, he seemed like an ass." Chanyeol mumbled. "He became like that whenever you attacked him!" i said whisper yelling, throwing my arms in the air.

He suddenly pushed me up against the counter and trapped my body between his arms coming very close to my face.

"I 'attacked' him because he was flirting with you, i had a right to. " i was frozen, if i moved a inch, our lips would have met.

I looked at his eyes, watching them flicker between my eyes and my lips. He licked his lips and closes his eyes for a few seconds before staring at me in my eyes intensely.

"God i've never wanted to kiss someone so bad before." he whispered. My breath hitched and i felt like everything else was foggy.

"Hey! No sex on my counters!" Kyungsoo said to us as he walked by us into the back room. It pulled me out of my trace and i came back to my senses.

I push Chanyeol away from me, as far as i could. "What the hell are you talking about you creep!?' i said whisper yelling.

"Gosh i swear you're driving me insane." i said gripping at my hair. "So annoying!" I yelled as he chuckled at me.

"I bet you enjoyed being that close to me." He said winking. "Oh you-" i said about to lunge at him before someone interrupted me by yelling.

"Bastard!" Mark yelled running in from outside. Chanyeol and I both looked at him, he had drops of ice cream on his pants, some big and some little.

"I know you did this you elf!" Mark yelled coming towards the counter. I looked over at Chanyeol confused.

He looked back at me smiling brightly showing all his teeth as he slowly raised up a small little piece of the bottom of the cone in his large hands.
_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Chanbaek needs to be more active in rl lol, but if you didnt get what happened, whenever Chanyeol got the cone for Baek, he turned around and broke off a small piece of the bottom of the cone so the ice cream had leaked all over Mark without him knowing. ;)