Chapter Two

Chanyeols P

Chanyeols P.O.V

~

"Yah! What the frick frack do you think you're doing!?" i heard a males voice say. I look up at the ice cream shop door and see small male with light brown hair staring at me with a horrified and angry look on his face.

"I-i um i di- um didn't mean to.." i said stuttering embarrassed. "Well you shattered the shops window!" he yelled at me.

I looked down at my feet rubbing my neck with my uninjured hand. "Yeah.." i said. "Yah! Thats all you have to say?! You just shattered the window!" he yelled once more.

"Yah! Im sorry i didnt meant to! You dont have to yell!" i yelled back finally. "I have every right to yell! You shattered my best friends ice cream shop window!" he yelled throwing his hands everywhere.

"Chill out bro." i scoff making him even more angrier. "Oh you little-" he said coming after me. "Stop!" i heard a deep voice say.

I looked up to see a boy about the same height as the brown hair boy, but this one had big eyes and heart shaped lips . "What is happening here?" he said in a surprising calm voice. "Kyungsoo! This boy shattered your window with his fist!" The little brown hair boy said while running to the big eyed boy.

"I can see that." he chuckled. "Im sorry! My name is Park Chanyeol and i didnt mean to punch your window.." i said bowing to him. "Its okay, as long as you pay for the damage. I dont wanna pay for it." he joked.

"Yeah i will." I awkwardly chucked. "Woah! Your hand looks pretty bad. Baekhyun! Go fix his hand!" The boy named Kyungsoo said.

"What! Why me !?" The boy who im guessings name Baekhyun said. "Because i need to clean the glass. Also we cant leave his hand like that, thats just wrong." Kyungsoo had said.

"Wrong like breaking a shops window!" Baekhyun had said sassily. Kyungsoo had given him a dirty look which made Baekhyun groan while grabbing my uninjured hand to lead me inside. I felt a shock of electricity shoot through my body as soon as my hand came in contact with his.

He let go of my hand really quickly and looked at me with a confused face before shaking it off. "Um just follow me." he said eyeing me.

I followed behind him as he led me into the back of the store. "Sit." he said while pointing at a couch in the break room. He pulled out a first aid kit.

"If it hurts, dont cry and dont whine. Its your fault for punching a glass window." he said sitting on the floor right in front of me and grabbing my hand slowly.

He started to pull out the glass of my hand making me wince. He saw my reaction and scoffed. "Shouldnt have punched the window idiot." he mumbled. "Yah. What was that?" i said upset.

"Oh nothing." he said calmly. "Id really appreciate if you didn't sass me." i said upset. "And i'd appreciate it if you didn't smash our window with your fist." he snapped back.

"At least you know now that your glass isn't sturdy and anyone could have broke in." i said looking down at him.

He looked at me and scoffed "Yeah because who would want to rob a ice cream store." he said shaking his head annoyed. "Someone who loves ice cream" i shot back with a smirk.

He looked at me with disgust and angry. "If you could just shut up i would be able to finish this faster." he said annoyed looking back down at my hand.

"Make me." I said still smirking at him. He took his eyes off my hand once more and looked at me with hatred. "Oh you little piece of s-" he began while getting up.

Kyungsoo burst through the door at the moment. Both of our attention turned to him. "So um i can finish his hand if you want i finished cleaning the glass." Kyungsoo said kindly.

"Yes, please finish it. I can't stand to he near him any longer." Baekhyun said walking out the room.

"Whatever. Don't mind him, he's probably on his period of something." Kyungsoo joked.

This made me chucked. "Usually he is really nice i don't know why he's acting like that." Kyungsoo said sighing while sitting on the floor to work on my hand.

"Probably because i punched the window." i said sarcastically. "If anything i should be mad." Kyungsoo said back. "but i'm not." he smiled. "He probably just thinks you're cute." Kyungsoo teased.

"Yah! Don't say that, i bet he's straight." I said blushing. Why was i blushing? "He's not." Kyungsoo just plainly.

So... Baekhyun's gay...