Chapter Five

Baek's POV

Baek's POV

~

I was awaken by the loud ringing of my phone. I groan as my hand tries to find my phone on the bed. I unplug it from the charger and answer the call, my face still in my pillow.

"Hello?" i said my voice muffled from the pillow. "Baekhyun!" i heard kyungsoos voice scream loudly through the phone.

I sigh flipping onto my back. "What kyung" i said mumbling. "It is 1:30pm you're late for work you idiot! Your shift started an hour ago!" he screamed again.

"Wait what..." i said confused slowly sitting up. "Aish just get dressed and get to work as soon as you can. Its getting busy since you know its May and its hot!" and with that he hung up.

"Im not in the mood to work right now." i said grumpily with a pout on my face. I swung myself out of bed and went to my closet.

I picked out a white stripped button up with black pants and white shoes. I grab my phone, headphones and wallet and walk out.

Kyungsoo was right about it being pretty hot outside. Luckily, the walk to the shop is only ten minutes away. I put in my headphones and clicked shuffle on Spotify on one of my playlist.

I suddenly got the chills despite the fact that it was hot outside. I had the feeling that i was being watched. I suddenly turned off my music and started walking faster.

I heard loud footsteps a distance away from me and my fast walking turned into a jog. I heard the footsteps match my pace and i broke into a sprint. I felt a presence right behind me.

I screamed when i felt two large hands grabbing me by the sides of my arms. "Aish Baekhyun be quiet!" i heard a deep voice whisper yell.

"Chanyeol?!" i said confused ripping away from his grip. "Hi bakkie." he said giving me a pure smile. "What do you think you're doing following me?!" i yell.

"Well i was bored and decided to go for a stroll and i saw you leaving your home. Your house is across from mine." he explained.

"I dont have time for this im already late for work." i said walking away. "I'll come with you." he said catching up. "No thanks." i said walking faster.

He walked up with me and grabbed my hand and looked down into my eyes.

"No, i insist." he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is just a little fluff