Mr.Chen smiled and answered: "Not every young man undergoes the experience of falling from the top to the abyss like you."

Ye Zi Xiao felt bitter inside. Silent for a moment, he then replied: "Thank you, I won't let you down."

"Cut a piece of flesh to feed to the tiger", but it was still a road for escape, but the road ahead was bumpy.

Many years later, Ye Zi Xiao's life was only one of transactions and the chase of money, powers, and benefits. And the once young and frivolous years, a former love, confusion, frustration and wanton pursuit of self-worth were insignificant before the rebirth of Yip Group.

He also didn't expect, that a few days later, because of Mr. Chen, he once again saw Xu Xu, this girl who had become out of reach for him. This girl, many years later, still made his heart ache whenever thought of her.

A Saturday afternoon, the sun was just right, Lin city was calm, the street was full of carefree men and women.

Ji Bai was sitting in the empty office room surfing the web. On the side of his hand were a cup of tea and a takeaway box.

Lao Wu had a little work at the office. Seeing Ji Bai, he smiled and asked: "You aren't accompanying your girlfriend?"

Ji Bai, of course, would like to accompany Xu Xu. He was an Interpol officer, very busy whenever there was a case, with no private time. These rare easy few days, he naturally wanted to have Xu Xu close at hand, ready to be intimate and deepen their feelings. However Xu Xu was even busier than him, even during the weekend, there was no sight of her.

After Lao Wu left, Ji Bai sat for a moment before picking up the car keys, driving to the police academy to find Xu Xu.

It was the afternoon, the sun-dappled the solemn and tidy campus. The brown building always had people coming and going. Ji Bai walked around the building, easily finding Xu Xu working hard in a small office.

Today, Xu Xu was going to attend a specialty report seminar as requested by a professor. She was busily preparing materials. When Ji Bai suddenly appeared, Xu Xu was a little surprised, but she frowned and said: "The meeting is about to begin soon, it will last for at least three hours."

Ji Bai calmly sat down opposite to her: "No problem, I'm also interested in the seminar content so I've come to listen."

Since he already said so, Xu Xu disregarded him and kept on working.

Ji Bai picked up the documents on the table: "Long-term second level criminal psychology database and computer applications". He wasn't interested, so he simply rested his arms on the back of the chair and watched his girlfriend.

Because of today's participation in the school's professional seminar, Xu Xu was wearing a black suit which enhanced her snow-white skin even more. Perhaps because of staying in the closed office for so long, her cheeks were a little red, the soft hair had fallen on her forehead, making her look innocently cute.

Xu Xu suddenly looked up at him, her cheeks seemed redder, and frowned: "You go back first, you're distracting me here."

Expelled from the office, Ji Bai stood leaning on the car and lit up a cigarette. Thinking of her slightly embarrassed but also a little impatient look, he slightly smiled and didn't plan to leave.

They had only been official for two weeks, Xu Xu had been very thoughtful and meticulous towards him, moreover, she, even more, feminine than he expected. She prepared breakfast for him every morning and reminded him to pay attention to the change of weather. During intimate moments, she was very compliant and even took the initiative even though they still remained in the hugging and kissing stage.