Chapter 51

This summer, for most people in Lin city, was hot, peaceful, and ordinary.

As for Xu Xu and Ji Bai, their lives were sweet and involved more throbbing feelings.

As for Ye Zi Xiao, he stood on top of the Yip Group at the age of twenty. But at the moment, what remained of the Yip group was only one that was entangled, chaotic, hurriedly retreating and embattled.

After the Yip case broke out, the stock price plummeted and continued to go down daily for many days.

At the same time, Zhang Shi Yong aggressively announced the divorce with Ye Qiao while separating from the Yip Group, and started a new company. He also swept away with him all the businesses, real estate teams, and customers; half of Yip group.

Suppliers and distributors, whether instigated by Zhang Shi Yong or eager to protect themselves, one by one, had terminated all contracts. The large capital of the group suddenly ruptured.

The skyscraper was about to collapse. The fourth young master, who was arrogant and overbearing in the past, now had to put down his pride and run everywhere to seek capital.

The Yip group had a large market but had sunk down too quickly, everyone said they were powerless and were unwilling to invest money into the sinking ship. Even the bank that had a good relationship with them also said that if Ye Zi Xiao couldn't stabilize the stock price and credit rating in a short amount of time, they would have to recover the initial huge loans.

The only person willing to inject funds was Zhang Shi Yong, but he wanted to buy out Yip group with extremely unfavorable conditions.

Ye Zi Xiao had only said one word "Out!" to the negotiators that Zhang Shi Yong sent.

Ye Zi Xiao was mentally ready for bankruptcy. Right at this time, Ye Jin in the prison, asked to see him.

She had been the most clear-headed person in the whole Yip Group, always using her own way and in full force protected the Ye family. This time was no exception.

"Zi Xiao, Yip group isn't in as bad a condition as you think. The thin dying camel is still better than a horse, still has the foundation, and still has dominance in the industry and business networks. As long as we pass this difficult hurdle, it's very easy for Yip group to make a comeback. Any smart investors can see this clearly. No one is willing to invest now because they all want to take advantage of the situation, pressing the selling price of your shares to be even lower."

"I have a college classmate, her husband is a wealthy businessman who's living in Hong Kong and a very influential man in the whole Southeast Asia. You can try to contact him. I heard this person has a very large amount of assets, and a smart mind in business. You have to be mentally prepared; perhaps his bid will be even unfavorable than Zhang Shi Yong. But he's a professional investor and wouldn't have the intention to swallow up the whole Yip group. As long as he's willing to inject funds to save Yip group, what we lost today we can get it back in the future."

Ye Zi Xiao quickly got in contact with the rich businessman in Hong Kong.

Just as Ye Jin expected, his asking price was, even more, ruthless than Zhang Shi Yong's. But only 40% of the Yip shares were bought, and he also proposed withdrawal conditions in the future. In the other words, as long as Ye Zi Xiao was able to earn enough money, he could absolutely buy back these shares.

The two sides signed the contract today; Ye Zi Xiao personally called him.

The rich businessman's surname was Chen, his tone was very easygoing, giving no pressure to Ye Zi Xiao. After conversing for a few minutes, Ye Zi Xiao couldn't help but ask: "Why are you willing to believe me?"