4️⃣

WARNING ‼: Foul Language

~Gray's POV~

I was on my phone scrolling through social media, then I got thirsty and bought a soda from the vending machine.

I saw a familiar sight of white hair that turned to a corner. It was my girlfriend. I followed her.

I looked back to see her making out with Bickslow. I was kinda shocked at first, but it ain't no surprise. She was a slut after all. What do you expect for Natsu's ex-girlfriend? I took out my phone and took a picture of them for proof in case Lisanna accuses me of lying.

I sigh to myself. It's only been three weeks since we dated. Oh well. A slut's a slut.

I saw Gajeel, Levy and Natsu approaching me.

"Yo!" Natsu greeted.

Gajeel and Levy greeted me as well.

"Hey Gray! Wanna go to the arcade with us?" Levy asked.

"Let's go Gray. Natsu insisted since Lucy left him at home." Gajeel said.

"Hey! Well... Lucy did tell me to do something while she was gone..."

I smirked. "Sure. You can't beat me at street fighter though."

Natsu got angry. "Oh yeah? You're so on."

We were about to go to the arcade..

"Gray Fullbuster."

I heard my name being called so I turned around. The others turned as well.

Natsu's eyes lit up. "Baby!!" She was about to hug Lucy.

"Sorry Babe, I'll make it up to you later." Lucy gently pushed Natsu away and walked towards me.

She didn't say anything, and it got awkward fast.

*SLAP*

Lucy slapped me. Natsu, Gajeel and Levy were shocked.

I touched my cheek.

"You little motherfucker. You got some nerves. Do you know how much skinnier Juvia got?! You don't even bother batting an eye to her, and you pretend that she doesn't exist. Yet, she loves you so much! How can you be so selfish?! If you're not gonna love her back, At least care for her!! At you have the guts to call her your best friend?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT I WAS WHEN SHE WAS CRYING TO ME, BECAUSE SHE HAD NO SHOULDER TO CRY ON?! YET YOU CHOOSE TO BE WITH THAT STUPID WHORE." Lucy had tears down her cheeks.

Natsu stepped up.

"Hey Gray. You made my girlfriend curse and cry at the same time. You better have a good explaination for this before I beat you up."

Gray was silent. How can he be so dumb?! Juvia was suffering because of him..

"Well? Say something!" Lucy shouted.

"Gray-" Lissana came into the scene.

"Back off Slut." Lucy glared at her. She looked even scarier than Erza.

"Excuse me?! Gray she just called me a-"

"We're breaking up Lissana. You haven't changed at all." Gray showed Lissana the pic on his phone.

"T-that's n-n-not-"

"Cut the crap. You cheated on Natsu too." Lucy gave her a deadly glare.

"Lucy, It's okay...." Natsu hugged Lucy.

Lissana started crying and ran away but nobody really cared.

"Sorry Lucy, I'm such a jerk. But I'll try to fix everything." Gray responded.

"You better do. Or else you're gonna get it harder than Natsu from me. Go get that girl Fullbuster."

I nodded. I started running and I went outside the building. I started thinking where Juvia may be..

Gray suddenly had an Idea. It was the place He and Juvia would always go.

The amusement park.