Jeff Atkins |1|

Your P.O.V
It's been 5 weeks since we lost Jeff, I couldn't believe what I had heard when they told me Jeff had passed away due to a car accident. I was on the tapes. I heard everything. Sheri was responsible for his death. Jeff's parent decided it would be best if we held the funeral a couple weeks later, they were distraught too. Here I am in my black dress,Jeff loved this dress it was his favorite.
I got to the place where the funeral was held at, I walked out of car dreading to come in. "Y/N it's nice too see you" Mr. and Mrs. Atkins say, "you too" I answered shortly. The funeral felt long, in a good way, Monty and a few other baseball friends talked about Jeff how he loved baseball, always had a smile on his face. Once it ended from the corner of my eye I could see Sheri, Jessica and, Courtney. I was furious how does she have the dignity to stand at Jeff's funeral? "Must be nice getting away with a car accident that you claim you didn't do right?" I told Jessica.
"I have no idea what you are talking about" she said answering like she didn't know what she did."don't play innocent Jessica, you did it! You blamed Jeff, everyone thought he was drunk driving but he wasn't" I said " you don't know anything! You have no prove!" She said angrily "what are the tapes for then?" I said being the smart ass I am. "Y/n are these Jeff's friends too?" Mrs. Atkins asked "no Mrs.atkins they were just leaving" .

Pretty short ikkkkkkkk but I kinda winged it , sorry¿
Request update: open🌼