Monty|1|

Y/n pov
I was just Getting out of my car heading to the infamous liberty high school, I hear shouting,chants, what's up with that? "Monty" I immediately turn my head seeing Alex on the ground beat up while I see my boyfriend of 5 months,Monty was on top of him beating the shit out of him I run as fast as I could " Monty? What the hell" I yell (hehe that rhymed) everyone was dead silent, Monty turns his head "y/n?"
"Monty, what fuck? Are you out of your mind your going to get expelled.. again" I whisper I certainly did not want the attention on us but right now I needed to put an end to montys behavior issues, damn i sound like a mom & that's certainly not my job. "What? You need your girl to back you up on a fight? Ur a pussy Montgomery" Alex said
"Let's go Alex! Let's see who the real pussy is!" Monty said I could already see him fuming, "no Monty this isn't you, let's go" I said as nicely as possible.
I drag him out and walk some where more private, I hold both of montys hands "Monty, your behavior-"
"Y/n I know but it's hard you know?"
"I can't keep on being your mom Monty that isn't my responsibility, I have tried, I really have but I don't think it's going to work out"
"No no no y/n babe I love you"
"I know but I can't keep on being your  parent, I'm your girlfriend find someone that is willing to be both because I sure don't" I said, tears were flowing on my eyes it's was hard to look now.
"O-okay" his voice sounded broken non him.
I walked away knowing I just made the worst decision of my life.
My biggest regret was leaving Monty, I knew he needed me it made it hard seeing him at school with every girl thrown at him, me? Well I was back to being the book worm nerd, did I mind? No okay maybe a little back to having no friends. If only he tried as much as I  did I wouldn't be here regretting all this feeling.. hurt.