Justin foley|1|

Chelsea's pov
It was my first day at liberty high I had just recently transferred. I was more excited than nervous new people,classes,teachers!
As I walked closer to the school the bigger it got, I took one close look at all the labels at this school and by labels I mean the people,the cheerleaders,book worms,geeks, drama club, and lastly the jocks the most popular group of all, I can tell.
I walked in smelling the aroma of b.o, ew. I held my schedule in my hand my the minute all my excitement faded slowly.
"Need help there, freshmen.. you do know theses are the Senior hallways right? You're hallway is all the way over there" he pointed to the end of the hallway, I could already tell he was a jock varsity jacket and everything.. typical.
"I am a senior" I said emotionless
He looked at me blankly than  reached out for my paper.
"My bad..... Chelsea?"
He said reading my name off my schedule.
"Hmm what's yours"
"Justin" he said pulling out his hand for me to shake ,not into jocks but I would have to make an exception for this one.
"Nice to meet you" he said smiling
Shit that smile can make any girl fall onto there knees.
"So your new right?"
"Yeah I moved from Denver"
I said looking up
"I think I need to show you you're locker before class starts he said smiling but soon drifting away when he saw a group of boys, jocks.
"What's up foley? I see you got a new one" said a boy with a varsity jacket, fuck there all wearing jackets.
"Oh fuck off bryce" he said shoving
"Sorry about that there dicks they don't know any better" he said looking down.
"It's fine" I said
"Alright this is your locker, and your combo" he said giving me a faint smile. 
I was about to walk away till he turned.
"Hey umm I was wondering if you want to go to Rosie's this Friday? I mean if you don't want to I totally understand I mean your probably going to get homework and-"
I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.
"I would love to" I said smiling looking at the floor.
A/n sorry I took so long I had shit to do and it took forever!! But I hope you liked it @chels_mnnz

Request update: open❤️