Zach dempsey|1|

(You're zach's sister and bryce hits on you)

You couldn't lie you were the hottest freshman out there liberty high The only reason you were known was for being Zach's little sister and having the body any girl would kill for, Zach on the other hand was just a total ass when it comes to boys ...

The only reason you were known was for being Zach's little sister and having the body any girl would kill for, Zach on the other hand was just a total ass when it comes to boys hitting on you he didn't like how you had an ass  because that's what most boys at liberty high were like, none of zachs friends would get hit on you because he was your brother.
Y/N pov
I was currently at one of bryces famous partys, honestly there not that fun it could be better.
I sat down on the couch having nothing else to do because all my friends are passed out or something I suddenly feel the feeling to smoke weed? Huh that's odd because I rarely smoke, Bryce! yup I thought about Bryce because he's the only one I know I could get weed from. I get up from my seat trying to find Bryce, of course he's out by the pool
I walk up to him trying not to look suspicious and looking if zach was around he would kill me if he knew what I was doing, "hey Bryce" you said awkwardly "YO! Y/N what's up" he said sounding drunk "you got some weed?" You said "awe does little miss freashman wanna smoke?" He said teasing you
"Obviously" you said getting annoyed
He hands a plastic bag in my  hand he looks up "you got the money for it? He said looking hesitant , you roll ur eyes "I don't have money on me right now I promise I'll give it to you" i said pleading "I don't need your money y/n I've got plenty of money" he said he looked at his surroundings than back me "than what do you want? I said not think of what I just said to Bryce he suddenly pressed against his  body against mine than licked his lips his hands found there way to my ass while the other one was on my waist I was taken by surprise j felt like I couldn't move "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear I familiar voice, Zach! Oh shit I'm in trouble "HEY HEY we are just having fun she clearly want it" he said smirking at this point everyone was looking at us "DOESN'T lOOK LIKE IT, now get your hands off my sister! Zach said if we were in a cartoon there would be steam out of his ears.
"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Before you could respond zach grabs you by the hand and leads you to his car.
"Imagine if I wasn't there Bryce could have rapped you!"
"Your saying like he's rapped someone before!"
I stood silent not saying a word I look at zach he has his head down and his hands on the steering wheel
I realize that I was right he has rapped some one
"Zach" I say
He looks up at you with sorry eyes.
"Who?" I asked scared to know the names
"Jess and Hannah" he said not look up
I stood surprise, taken back how could Bryce be such an..
Ass?
"I wouldn't be able to cope with myself if you were one of his victims" he said finally looking up
" I can't have Bryce rape you, and somehow get you pregnant"
" I know I'm sorry!" You said with tears streaming down your eyes
Zach drove you guys home with music faded in the background.