RWBY Vol.1 Prologue

Start from the beginning

Outfit: white tank top,blue hoodie,dark blue pants,and black running shoes.

Traits: slight tolerance to pain,also adept in sword,very lazy,but kind and caring,also very respectful to those in authority

Semblance:Electrokinesis

Info:(Stage 1) This gives Jack the ability to infuse lightning to his weapon Aries,and be able to use it as well in hand-to-hand combat.(Stage 2) Jack is able to create a shield that can absorb projectiles and bullets and can coat the bullets with electicity.(Stage 3) Jack can charge and discharge electicity,charging for his uses,and discharging for offense but this attack will make him tired.

Weapon:Aries

Info:Aries is a great sword that has light blue carvings with a rectangular guard and has a completely black handle with a red piece of cloth at the bottom of the handle,it can also turn into a railgun and a slightly large magnetic bow to shoot lightning arrows.

School:same school your in

Reputation:Teacher's pet

Best Friend: Y/N Draconazha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???:Cant believe i have to kill my little brother. I will be on my way to Roman's base

--Meanwhile,on your way home,Your POV--

Y/N:Leis! (Less,the way you say it,not least or lies) You ready to go? | Jack:Yea,lets go.

Me and my best friend Jack or Leister (Lesster) always been with me on the way to school or home,and because of that,we became very close friends. But today,we were interrupted on the way home when I feel something distorted.

Y/N:Wait.(Jack look at you confused) | Jack:Something wrong? | Y/N:Yea,something feels.....distorted.(He looks at you more confused but intrigue as well) | Jack:Lets check it out then,those meditation breaks are really helping you with your Third Eye | Y/N:Yea,but lets be careful.(you grab your hand-made wooden katana) | Jack:Right.(He slightly raises his hand-to-hand stance)

The distortion leads right to your backyard,and you meet someone with black hair with a few white strands,light red eyes and a holstered great sword at the bottom of his back. Immediately,both of you raise your combat stances.

???:Calm down I'm not here for trouble,you know anyone called Y/N and Jack? (You look at Jack to see if you can trust This person,he nods. You lowered your stance) | Y/N:That would be us,who are you? | Qrow:Name's Qrow,and I'm sent by someone who wants to meet you.

Both of you look at him suspiciously.

Qrow:Dont worry,I'm not planning anything bad. I'm just here to pick you up,but before anything else lets see if you are really what you are. Follow me. | Y/N/Jack: Ok/hmm

You trust Jack alot because he's your first friend in the school your in,and he taught you about the Third Eye. You didn't believe him at first until he told you on how it can make winds,water,earth,and even fire but the drawback is you can only do so little. Either way you listened to him about always being positive,and told you on how to control said elements. You were adept at it,while he was more experienced and able to control it more fluidly.

Both of you followed him to the portal that was in an alley,your starting to get a lot more suspicious at him

Jack:He's still on good intentions,but keep your guard up.