Chapter 22: Slavery

Start from the beginning

Oh i see.

Dusts are pretty rare and costs plenty of money. The manufacturers of this dust's must probably be rich am I right?

Huh this book is pretty smart. Who made this?

But what is the different in Elemental Weapons? And crystal dust's?

Well there are other kinds of weapon too. Common, Elemental, Heavenly and Divine weapons. Now Elemental weapons already have elements insides. You don't need to use any dust's for it. That's why Elemental weapons also cost millions of jewel. Either  Nobel's or High Class Mages might have that kind of weapon even the royal family.

Author, Miranda Rowan

Could it be? The owner of the Miranda's Furniture Shop? Nah. but if it is I would like to have an autograph.

I've done reading the whole 1000 page of the thing. Her way of writing, I really understand it. Is there other kind of books made by her?

I searched the bookshelves of our house. No nothing.... Maybe in a bookstore.

I'll just wait for mom to come back. Its 9:13 Am.

"We're back!" Oh speak of the devil.

I welcomed them home. Helped mom with her groceries.

"Mom I want to shop today." I said.

"Yes, but before that I want to talk to you." She said. Glaring at me.

Why did I felt like... I was sweating in fear.

"Well I just heard, that a little girl WITH PURPLE HAIR and her companion a black haired girl, traded in some monster loots... In the Guild Counter And guess how much?" She said.

Dam you Celestia! I envy you right now! You're freaking eating!

"Ummm..... I don't know. 50 Jewel?"

"I heard that it was 147,600 Jewel. I wonder how did you even bought a bed, when you're allowance is only 50 Jewel a week. You don't really buy anything. But then I heard a PURPLED HAIR GIRL and a black haired girl went to a magic shop. They bought a dimensional ring. Which costs?"

"40,000 Jewel..."

"Oh! I wonder how did you know about that?!" Mom asked.

"Mom it was me..." I said.

*sigh*

"I know. I just wanted you to know that please tell me these things. I can't help to worry that you're actually making money for you're self which actually our job." Mom said.

"Don't worry mom! Also did you heard about a PURPLED HAIRED GIRL and a black haired girl companion stopping a thief?" I asked.

"No."

"It was me too. The woman I saved was a noble too. We went to her place and cooked there." I said.

"What?!"

I explained her in full detail. Mom is really a worrywart. We we're given permission to shop again. I grabbed my dimensional ring in my room, also i wondered if i could trade the Diamonds and Gold for jewels. I took the Diamonds and gold, and I think the money yesterday is inside the ring. I also took the All about Dust Crystals book and putted it inside the dimensional ring.

"Celestia come on! We're going shopping again!" I said.

"Huh? But I'm not done yet Francisca~sama!"