THE ANGEL FROM AMERICA?!?

IM SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD YESTERDAY!!! Please for give me Q~Q.. Oh and for today we'll be fighting stone heart. Pretend that stone hear was one of the newest people they fought....not the first one like in the show..

~ -y.n- POV~

The classroom filled with smoke as the brick wall tumbled down!
"CHLOEEEE!" Shouted someone on the other side of the smoke. I started to see the figure of its body....it's...HUGE! Everyone started screaming and running out of the classroom. I wasn't able to leave yet. The big monster had just blocked the door... "YOU! WHERE IS CHOLE?!" The big stone being asked me. He was holding something in both his hands, one was a girl in my class I think.. and I couldn't see the other thing in his big bolder-like fist. "I-I-I-I d-don't k-know.." I told him and looked it straight in its face, if you can even call it that. "CHLOEEEEE!" It yelled again then ran out of the room breaking another wall in the process. I ducked my head so the bricks won't hit it but then I felt arms around me...."C-Chat noir.." I smiled looking at him. "Nice to see you again too mon chéri~" he purred and I giggled. "Thanks for saving me again but you should really go stop that thing before something else happens!" I told him. He sighed and let me go."Fine...but before I go". He smirked and kissed the back of my hand. 'What a flirt' I thought. I giggled and pushed him away with the same hand. "Ado Chaton~" I said smiling before he left grinning to himself.
"-y.n-!! Turn into Angel and help chat noir fight!!" Cocoa flew out and yelled in my ear. "B-But...do i have to-" "YES!" she screamed. "Okay! Geez...fineee...Cocoa lets bounce!" i yelled and started my transformation into Angle. My suit began forming over my body starting from my toes up to my neck then i winked waving two fingers in front of my eyes to form my mask. Then i ran out to the open part of the school and look up to the sky. I jumped high up to the top of the school to see where Chat Noir and Ladybug. "There!" i said pointing to them. Ladybug and Chat Noir were running to the football stadium probably so nothing else gets broken of this bolder monster. Smart thinking. I raced twords them jumping high above the clouds with every jump i made. Soon enough i got there and ladybug and chat noir were caught in the hands of the rock man. "HEY ROCKY! UP HEREEE!!" i yelled running along the side of the stadium. I got out my sword and pulled out the whip for the inside of it. I then started whipping rocky (the name i gave him hehe) to get his attention. He began running around trying to catch me. This gave ladybug and chat noir enough time to escape! They both got free as soon as the rocky started following me. He looked away to ladybug then i whipped him in the face. "LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAD EYES FOR THE ONE IN YOU HAND!" i yelled getting him to look at the blushing girl in his hand. "Aww i wonder who rocky really is. Oh i hope they get together!" i yelled to myself.

~Chat Noirs POV~

"Whoa who is that?" i asked myself, LB seemed to have heard me. "Idk but she really helped us!" she yelled to me while trying to slip out of stone hearts or 'Rocky' as that girl says, hand along with the akumatized object. It was a piece of paper and she tore it making Ivan go back to normal and leaving him and Mayline falling. I went to catch Ivan and the new girl jumped high up to catch Mayline. She landed right next to me and set mayline down on the ground. "Hey, your alright now. Did you get hurt anywhere?" she asked mayline smiling with a hint of worry. "Y-yes thank you so much miss..." "Angel" finished the new superhero, Angel. "Chat. Your staring at her.." ladybug told me after she caught the akuma and let it go. i blinked. Angel giggled and walked over to us. "Hello miss Ladybug and mister Chat Noir. Its a pleasure to meet you both!" she smiled. "Its great to meet you too Angel! Thank you for helping us!" Ladybug said smiling. "Y-yes thank you Angel~" i purred slightly tripping over my words. She giggled and continued smiling. "Im hapoy to help. Ill try and come every time i can!" she said doing an american salute. "Are...NO WAY!" i shouted. "W-what??" ladybug asked me. "YOUR ANGEL LIKE...THE ANGEL FROM AMERICA?!" i shouted with my jaw dropped. This girl was my dreams in a nut shell. She protected ALL of America BY HER SELF. "Y-Yes, i am" she smiled big. "You actually know me?" she questioned. Ladybug had no idea what was happening so she just made a confused face. "OF COURSE!!" i exclaimed and inched a bit closer to her because wanted a hug. She noticed and gave me a bear hug. "Yay!!" she yelled and let go of the the hug from me and hugged ladybug just as tight. "I think we'll be a good team" ladybug said and giggled. "Of course we will! And even better friends!" Angel said smiling and letting go of ladybug. "Or maybe something more than friends~" a got closer to her smirking. She blushed a deep red and stared at me like no ones ever said anything like that to her. "U-Umm...." she said and smirked. Ladybug knew what was going to happen and she smirked too. Uh oh.. Angel and i were inches away from our lips touching then she whispered in my ear. "I would love to be more than friends. Would you like to set something up?" her warm breath tickled my neck sending a shiver down my back and making my tail stand high up. I looked liked a red stick.. Angel backed up holding her stomach laughing and leaning on ladybug for support to keep standing while LB did the same thing with her. "Chat you should h-have seen your face!" ladybug laughed at me. I frowned. "Yeah yeah laugh it up.. Ill get you back my Angel~" i smirked. "Y-Yeah. You do that kitty" she said laughing then LBs earrings beeped along with Angels necklace. "I-i need to go. Bye Chat and Angel. I hope to see you again!" Ladybug said laughing and swung out of the stadium leaving me and Angel along with some bystanders near. Ayla ran up to angel and asked her a bunch of questions while laughing....she saw what Angel did.. "What did you say to Chat Noir?!" Ayla asked her which made Angel laugh harder. "Sorry ill have to tell you another time, i gotta bounce!" she said running off to the edge of the stadium then jumped over the big wall. I sighed and spun my baton in my hand. "Women these days.." Alya laughed. And my ring beeped. "Gotta go! See ya guys next time!" i yelled and used my baton to get me home.

~ -y.n- POV ~

I de-transformed and gave Cocoa a few apple slices. "OMG!!" i screamed in my pillow blushing. "I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT TO HIMMMM!!!" i kept yelling and blushing into my pillow. "WAIT?!" i sat up. "WHAT IF WE GO ON A DATE?!?" i yelled at Coca. "Shh -y.n- you families going to think your crazy!" she whispered. "Sorry.. But what if me and him....wait i don't even know him!....but he so cutttttteeeeee!!" i fangirled to Cocoa. She said and sat in my hand. "Well then i guess you'll be lucky to date a super hero!"

-time skip after the fangirling-

"I cant wait till tomorrow Cocoa! There's nothing to do sense school is out so ill just go and explore as Angel!" Cocoa giggled at me and soon we fell asleep.

Thanks for reading and again im so sorry for the late update!