Bully..

December 19,

I rushed home smiling and giggling to myself while thinking about what had just happened. More people like me! And a learned a few things about my miraculous too, sweet! I slowly opened the door pecking inside to see my parents both on the couch looking really mad.. "u-uh hi moooooomm......" I stepped inside and stood next to where she sat. "Where the fuck were you?!" My dad shouted. I smiled a little bit thinking about what happened. "You won't even believe me if I told you!!" I exclaimed with a bright smile. My parents were confused looking at each other then my mom told me to go on. "Well I was in the park drawing with my music on then suddenly this girl made of slime threatens to turn me into her follower or something! She was going to shoot me with a slime ball but a cat boy- uh... Chat Noir came and saved me! He put me in a safe hiding spot and told me to wait for him so he could take me back to get my things. So I did then I saw your texts.." my parents were dead silent trying to figure out if I was lying or telling the truth. "-y.n- your pissing me off" my dad told me. "Tell us where you were" "but dad! I'm not lying! Look on the news!" I grabbed the remote and flipped it to the news. My parents were shocked at what they heard and saw. It was really me on tv being carried away by Chat Noir! I smirked and they looked back at me. "See!! Theres superhero's here too! Chat Noir and Ladybug!" "Well are you okay?!" My mom yelled panicking. "Yeah mom I'm fine" I giggled. "Remember how I said Chat Noir saved me?" "Okay -y.n- I believe you....hey can you give me a back scratch?" My dad smirked holding up our wooden back scratcher that I swear I threw away. "No!!" I went to my room laughing as my dad pouted.

~time skip to tomorrow morning brought to you by death the kid~

"-n.n- (nick name) get up for school!" My dad yelled through the door. I yawned getting up slowly and petted the top of my sleeping kwamis head. "Good morning Cocoa" I smiled at her. She groaned and stayed asleep. "Wow, rude" I giggled and started to change into my clothes for school. (Picture at the top btw don't worry about the hair color, just the style) I hate picking outfits so I chose one last night to give me a bit more time this morning. I normally wear light makeup so i put on some sparkling nude eye shadow along with mascara, then i did a bit of contouring but that was about it. After i put on my black framed, wired glasses. (Sorry if you don't wear glasses, i do and I never see glasses in a story like this sooo...). I looked at myself in the body mirror, did a little spin around and laughed with Cocoa about how silly i was. I walked out of my room and saw that mom and dad already gone to work, i ate breakfast then headed outside to my bus stop sense i lived a little far from school and i couldn't walk fast enough there in time.

~time skip bc I hate the bus...so much..~

You were walking to your first class, of course after getting your schedule. The door opened to the classroom you were going in but you didn't notice, you just kept on staring at the ground....until someone ran into you....then you were both on the ground. "S-S-Sorry.." I said quietly and started getting up till I saw a hand in front of me. "It's alright" I looked up to see a boy taller than me and blonde and has green eyes and is practically sparkling...is that the same boy? You took his hand and blushed a little at your thoughts. "..are you alright? I hope I didn't hurt you.." i said quietly again. "What? I'm totally fine! I just hope I didn't hurt you!" He told me and i giggled a little looking into his bright green eyes. "I'm okay" i said smiling. "that's a relief, your new right? I'm Adrien. Do you need help finding your class by the way?" He asked. "No I'm fine, it's actually the room you just came out of. And I'm -y.n-. Nice to meet you Adrien, now I must be going or the bell might ring on me... see you around!" I smiled and waved goodbye as I left into the room he came out of.

~Adriens POV (point of view)~

"She the girl from yesterday.." I said to myself smiling. "Uh Yeah, now hurry up and give me some cheese!" Plagg yelled quietly. "Fine Fine..stupid cat." you gave him the stinky cheese then went to the bathroom to check a text seeing if Nino was coming to school. A few seconds later he replied and said that he was sick...greattt. I went back to class and sat in my seat while watching the teacher talk with -y.n-.
"Okay class, we have a new student!" Yelled the teacher. "H-Hello...My name's -y.n- -l.n-...." -y.n- said quietly. She's so quiet its kind of adorable!
"-y.n- please go sit next to Adrien for today." The teacher told -y.n-. "Yes ma'am" she said back then looked at me and smiled. She started walking but she heard laughing coming from behind her so she stopped and looked at the people laughing. "Is there something wrong, Miss?" She asked Chloe and Sabrina quietly and calmly. "Nothings wrong, other then your fashion sense!" Chloe busted out laughing and everyone just stared at them. -y.n- seemed to be getting annoyed, sad and embarrassed all at once from the look of her face. She had a big blush and frown on then she rolled her eyes. "..look whose talking" she said to herself quietly only loud enough for me to hear. I laughed a little and she smiled. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you over your tiny voice." Chloe smirked. -y.n- stayed quiet looking at the desk in front of us. "Well come on. I'm waiting for an answer" "....." "ugh such a quiet brat-" Chloe started to walk away but she stopped as -y.n- got up from her seat. "..I'll be right back" she stated quietly to the teacher before leaving with puffy, red eyes. I ran after her. "Excuse me Miss!" I yelled racing out of the room after -y.n-. She was sitting against​ the lockers holding her breath trying not to let any sounds escape while she cried. "-y.n-! Are you alright? I'm sorry about-" "it's alright Adrien...I'm fine, nothings wrong" she said through her tears smiling at me. 'You poor girl..' I thought than hugged her tight. "It's okay to cry.." I whispered in her ear. She was stiffer then a stick for a second but she softened up a bit and slowly started to hug me and cry into my shirt.
A minute or two past and she looked up. "I'm sorry Adrien...but your shirts a little wet" she giggled through her tears. At this point in time I was sitting on the floor with -y.n- hugging her while she cried on me. "It's alright" I chuckled and ran my finger threw her hair. She stopped crying and broke the hug looking at the floor. "I feel a lot better Adrien... I've never cried in front of anyone so I feel super awkward right now.." she giggled scratching the back of her neck smiling at me. "You've really never cried in front of anyone? I thought all girls cried with there friends or something." "Haha...well you thought." she laughed and I did too. "I don't let people see me sad...ive just been going through stuff so it kinda slipped out. Sorry you had to see" she smiled at me and I smiled back. "Enough with the sorrys! And people cry not because there weak, but because they've been strong for too long" I stood up and held out my hand for her to take. "Yeah... thanks a lot. Come on friend~ let's go to class!" She smiled and grabbed my hands running out to the class and we slowly walked in hand in hand.

~ -y.n- POV~

I held Adriens hand and walked back into class smiling. That girl seemed really mad that I was all happy again but so did this other girl with pigtails that sits behind me.
Me and Adrien sat back down and did class stuff.

~time skip to lunch~

Adrien said he would introduce me to the rest of his friends which was great because I love making friends!.....but it's hard for me to do because I'm so shy.. We sat down at a table with our food and started talking then two girls walked over. One had blueish black pigtails and the other girl had brown hair with red waves in it and wore glasses, like me. I looked up at the girls and smiled a bit.
"Hey Adrien! Whose this?" The brown haired girl said winking.. I blushed a little.. "oh, this is -y.n- she's new! And a little shy.." he chuckled and I stepped on his foot lightly looking at him with an angry and embarrassed face. "Ow! Sorry sorry..." he said and I giggled. "Hey girl! I'm Alya and this is Marinette!" Said the brown haired girl, alya. "H-Hello Alya and Marinette" I stuttered and smiled. "Hello!" Marinette smiled. They both sat down with us. Ayla sat next to Adrien and marinette with me. We all talked for a while then went back to class. We were sitting, listening to the teacher talk about how winter break starts tomorrow and a few other boring things, then....
.
.
.
.
BOOM! The right wall of the classroom crashed down!

————-
Sorry that's where I'm ending it! I hope this isn't too boring.... the beginning is always boring with all the introductions and stuff.......... wellllll tomorrow you can see who fights with Chat Noir and Ladybug!