The Move

Im currently in the middle of re-editing this story so if at some point you start reading a new chapters and the paragraphs are messy and not spaced out right, this is the reason why. It shouldn't take me more than a day or two. I might change a name or two but ill try to have everything fixed as quickly as i can. Thank you! -Author J 7/29/2020
-yes, I started this story in early January 2018. It was my first ever and lowkey sucks so im editing it.🙄

-------

Your POV

December 12, 2017.
Today's the day I start getting on the road.. first we're going to Kansas to say goodbye for the last time to my moms side of the family. Since there's more people on that side of the family we have to visit them because they can't all visit us in Paris like my grandma and grandpa can. My dad doesn't have siblings so I don't have any uncles or aunts on his side, only grandparents. My mom has 3 sisters. One has 4 kids, the next has 2, including a 10 month old, and the last sister has no kids.
It took us 2 days to get to Kansas from Mississippi. We spent 2 days with them then we needed to leave the next day. December 17, 2017... The day i turn 15.
Write you later~

3rd POV

You put your diary back in your carry on. You were sitting in the air port ready to get on the plane for Paris. It was your birthday and you felt sad leaving all your friends and family.... might I add again.... on your birthday!
'Today can't get any worse than it already is.. I want to go home to my friends...' you thought to yourself.
Your mother saw you looking sad and rubbed your back giving you a smile. You smiled back at her and sat up straight.
"Flight to Pairs, France now boarding. All disabled, military and parents with children board first," said a flight attendant woman on the intercom. You're little brother and sister (Michael-10 and Elizabeth-14) pulled on your mother's arm asking her to hurry up and get on the plane before we miss it even though they just started boarding. By now your dad was pissed off with them but he calmly told them to knock it off in a whisper. Then all of you began walking down the long path leading to the plane after you gave some people your tickets. You stepped on the plane and kept on walking right to the back of the plane with your family in front of you. Your dad helped you put your carry on above your head in the holding place then you sat down next to him in the window seat. The woman on the intercom started talking about a bunch of things you didn't care about so you put on your headphones, strapped on your seat belt, and leaned back listening to Cancer by Twenty One Pilots to help you sleep through the plane ride.

~time skip to Paris~

Your plane landed in Paris and everyone was getting off the plane now. Sense you were in the back, you were the last one off which was fine.. then in the distance you saw a small fire coming from a speeding car on the flight line. Two people came flying in, one using a silver staff and the other swinging around with a yo-yo, which seemed so weird because.. 'who tf would use a yo-yo to fly? How is it even holding her!?' A bunch of thoughts ran through your head on just about how un-useful a yo-yo is to anyone.
The people came into view. The one with the staff was a boy in a.. leather(..?) cat suit and a the girl with the yo-yo looked like a ladybug. They both wore masks that matched there suits... then something clicked.
"SUPERHEROS?!" You shouted softly to your dad pointing at the nearest window. Your siblings and mom saw and all ran to the window.. slowly of course... (Note sarcasm)
"Whoa, a cat and ladybug!.. He's cute" Elizabeth said looking at the cat boy. I looked at her and whispered in her ear.
"dibs" i grinned.
She gasped and turned away yelling, "You can't date a superhero!"
My face turned red and i shooshed her. "Fine, fine I didn't mean it.." you whispered covering her mouth. She smirked and walked away with the rest of my family to get our bags. Ugh..

~Time skip to an Uber/van. brought to you by your lazy author~

You stepped out of the van, into the dark night and looked at your new house. It was small, but that was what you were used to. 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. You had a small room, smaller than your last one.. it was located right next to the garage in a small hall way that lead to a dead end. To the left was the living room, kitchen, dinning room and to the right was where 2 more bedrooms were. It was a small but cozy room that you actually kinda liked. There was a window touching you're bed where you could see a shining lamppost. It was a big enough window where a human could climb through if they needed. Your family already moved most of your bedding in the room and your clothes so you were ready to sleep for the night. You had nothing to do now so you decide to sleep. It took a while though because your siblings were fighting over something again and you could hear your parents talking through the door. From this room, you could hear everything if you listened hard enough.
Your kwami Cocoa, flew out of your bag after a while of silence. "Y/n, I'm hungry! Do you have any dried-" you stopped her before she could finish.
"Apples? Yes, Cocoa" you giggled at your kwami while pointing to your open suit case. "It's in the open zipper, bag, thingy" you were at a loss for words.
"Okay! Thanks!" She yelled and flew into the bag. You giggled again and laid down listening to the soft munches of Cocoa. Slowly you began to drift asleep, later having your kwami sleep next to you.

-----

Thanks for reading this chapter! I know Adrien nor anyone else talked but next chapter it will change! Oh and btw, I'll show a picture of your kwami and Miraculous soon~
Make sure to come back!

Author J~