Thanks Mom

Sorry it took so long to update butttttt here it is!
I'm high key so excited for this chapter!

——

The door slowly cracked open and entered my mom. Chat looked up blushing with a fearful face. He was right to do so too, mom would beat the shit out of him in a heart beat if she wanted. I closed my eyes tight and hide my face from her.
A few seconds past then the door shut. I heard footsteps go inside and away. 'D-Did she just ignore this?!' I yelled in my mind and kept my eyes shut.
Out of no where a pair of lips found itself on top of mine! I quickly opened my eyes to see Chat Noir kissing me!! 'AHHHH WTF HES HES HES AHHHHHHH' I yelled in my mind. My cheeks got very heated and my arms started to move on there own. They slowly reached they're way to the back of his neck an pulled him down closer to me. I began to melt into the kiss, it got very.......uh.....intense sorta.....that is until mom pulled him off of me..
"Mooooooooooooommmmmmm" I whined. She then shouted my full name out very loudly. "HAVE YOU KISSED SOMEONE BEFORE?! CUZ IT SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE!" she yelled. I blushed a deep red. "N-No! Who would I have kissed?! Other than that one time. with Chat.." I asked her while crossing my arms but whispered that last part. Chat sat behind mom touching his lips in disbelief. I slightly giggled. "Whatever, you let it happen~" I said giggling and got up. Chat stood too and dragged us out the front door as fast his could. "ILL BRING HER BACK BEFORE 6 MISS -L.N-!" Chat Noir yelled and used his baton to carry us away, probably to the Eiffel Tower. Chat carried me bridal style which gave me the chance to see and wave goodbye to my smirking mother.
Chat Noir set me down at our normal spots at the very tip of the tower and we began talking.
"So what was that back there?" I giggled and smirked. "What?" He questioned. "That thing that happened on the floor." I crossed my arms and stared him down with my big grin. "What floor?" He asked dumbfounded ....he's trying to play dumb. "Silly kitty," I scratched under his chin. "You can't play dumb with me~" I told him while inching closer to his face. He grew quite red while staring at me. "Whose playing dumb and whats a kitty?"  
Wow......Oh, now he's pushing it. "You know..." I put my face to his ear and whispered. "..the kiss" He smirked.

-Chat noirs POV-

'I see what's she's doing now. She can't beat me in this game even if she tries her hardest!' I thought and smirked. "What kiss? I don't remember any kissing. Would you mind... demonstrating?" I asked her. She blushed a deep dark red but tried to wave it off. "W-Well if you insist" she told me and started leaning in. My eyes widened. 'She wouldn't?....would she?' I thought as she leaned in closer and closer while closing her eyes. "S-She's not stopping!' I thought and blushed.
'But...I doesn't matter..' I leaned in and closed the gap. Her eyes widened. I smirked in between this small kiss. Her eyes narrowed. She was probably thinking of some way to beat me. Then I felt her smirk slide across my lips. I looked at her confused. She closed her eyes and immediately I felt her tongue slide across my bottom lip. My eyes widened. 'She is NOT planning what I think she is..' I thought in shock. I needed to respond so I licked her bottom lip in return. I pulled -y.n- close into my chest and on my lap. I felt goosebumps rise on her arms and her back straighten then relax again. She put one of her hands behind my neck and one in my hair. Soon we broke for a much needed breath. We stared at each other for a bit silently while she messed with my hair more.

-Your POV-

'I didn't just FREAKING KISS HIM AGAIN!!?' I mentally yelled and messed with Chat's hair. He watched me as I did so and sat quietly. I moved his bangs in different directions. My mind started wondering to Adrien's hair. I moved it to match his. My eyes widened. 'This is.....he's Chat Noir. This is crazy.. one of my best friends....I'm in love with my best friend.. and a model... knew it...and.....SCOREEEEE!' I started grinning like and idiot. Chat noticed and chuckled. "What's up Bunny?" He asked smiling. My grin turned into a nice smile and I messed up his pretty blonde hair again. "Nothinnnnnnnn" I smiled.
'But wait.. Chat Noirs voice is deeper than Adrien's.. I mean.. it wouldn't be unusual for him to talk a bit higher to sound friendlier for the public. Shyla talks in a higher voice too like that. I'll just have to get Adrien alone later..' I thought to myself. (Btw I'm introducing a new character in the story. Everyone welcome Shyla!)
"But-" Chat began but was cut off by screaming. We both looked over the edge to see a tall and older women in golden armor throwing golden balls at the which make them turn to gold. (Look at the top picture) I stood up quickly and without thinking I transformed into Angel. "Cocoa!Lets bounce!" I yelled. I was about to jump off and go fight the women but Chat Noir grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. "I don't want you doing this.. you still have stitches under that suit and on your face." He said sadly. "B-But I haven't got to help you and Ladybug for a while! Please.." I begged and looked up at him. He sighed. "Fine Angel.. but you aren't doing a lot." I jumped up and down. "Yay!" I yelled while throwing my hands in the air and immediately regretting it. "Ow!" I grabbed my side where my new stitches were. "Never mind I'm taking you home." He told me straight faced and picked me up. "C-CHAT NOIR PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled. Then ladybug dropped in. "Hey guys. Chat what are you doing to her?" She questioned. "Put me down!" I yelled again. Chat sighed and turned to ladybug. "She's hurt and has a bunch of stitches all over her body. She should be in bed right now but she wants to fight. I almost let her but as soon as she lifted her arms she started hurting the stitches on her side." He told her completely honest. My mouth dropped and so did ladybugs. "I-Is that true?" She questioned me. I made chat noir let me go. I looked her in the eyes and sighed. "Yes...but I can't not help you both! I missed a few akumas already from being in the hospital and now that I'm out I don't want to miss anymore- AH! MOVE!" I yelled and pushed Chat and Ladybug out of the way. A golden ball hit me right in the chest. I looked at Chat a bit scared but with a reassuring smile. Then everything was black which led me to fall asleep.

-Ladybug's POV-

"ANGEL!" I yelled and hugged her now golden body. "C-Chat.." I looked at the horrified and extremely mad boy. (He's about to throw some hands! Watch out XD) He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled gently. "We'll get her back.." he told me. "Yeah.." I looked down at the women trying to aim for us. Chat move Angel away from the edge then we both jumped down to stop the akumatized women.

-time skip-

I finally caught the akuma.
My earrings beeped signaling me to get back home fast. "Chat go check on Angel if you can. I really need to go!" I asked. "I will, see you next time" he held out his fist. "Yeah" I smiled and bumped mine against his then left.

-Chat noirs POV-

I quickly raced to the tower. From the bottom, I saw two little legs swinging back and forth at the very top. I smiled and used my baton to shoot me quickly to the top. "Bunny!" I yelled and tackled her in a tight hug. 'She's okay!' I sort of felt like crying for some reason, probably out of joy. "Ow, Ow, ow.." she giggled and fell back. "Hey there kitty kitty" she put her hand on my cheek. I smiled. I picked her up and spun her around with me. "Your back! Why did you do that? Oh geez wait it's almost time for you to be home!" He yelled and held me tight while swinging me back home with him. "Yes I'm okay Chaton" I smiled. She buried my head in my chest while rolling her eyes.
"Cocoa to the ground" she said and de transformed as we got to her bed room. Cocoa came out panting. "You okay?" -y.n- asked her. He sighed and nodded. I sat on her bed as she gave Cocoa and apple.

-Your POV-

I handed her an apple then sat down on my bed with Chat.
"Were you and Ladybug okay without me?" I asked and leaned my back against the wall. "Of course we were! N-Not that we don't need you w-we just-" I giggled and covered his mouth with my hand. "Wow, I really feel the love kitty" I grinned playfully. He frowned and removed my hand. "I'm just kidding silly." I told him. "I don't like it when you joke, ma chéri.." he sighed and looked me in the eyes. A light blush showed its self on my cheeks. "S-Sorry.."  I heard a few beeps come from his ring which made him stand. "It's okay Bunny. I'll see you in a little while" he said and waved at me as he jumped through my window.
Soon mom walked in my room. "Hey baby.. Michael, Elizabeth, and dad's funeral is soon.... me and you will go out and pick some flowers and graves f-for them tomorrow.." she said while crying. I got up and hugged her and cried with her too. "O-Okay.." i told her lightly and hugged her more.

-time skip-

I spent most of my night crying next to Cocoa, now I'm finally out of tears and laying down. I want to sleep and forget about all of this forever..
Zzz..

———

Yay! Updatedddd. It was good for a while but got pretty sad again.. I'm sorry for the next chapter or two it'll be kinda sad.. 💔
anyway hoped you liked it some!
Write you all again later!

~Author J~❤️