Chapter 1: My Parents

This story will include profanity, violence, and bullying. Do not read if you are sensitive to these topics.

5 years ago

Bully 1: HAHA WHAT A LOSER!

Bully 2: YEAH! GAY PARENTS AND STILL BORN INTO THE WORLD!

Bully 3: YOU MUST BE ONE HELL OF A MONSTER RIGHT!

The bully kicked a boy with red hair in the middle of the circle as hard as he could.

Bully 2: HOW DOES IT FEEL! KNOWING YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT! WHY DO YOU STILL LIVE!

The boy in the middle, bruised, battered, and bleeding didn't defend, he just took hit after hit. The blood stains started to grow in number.

Bully 1: COME ON! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE WORLD!

He kicked the boy with more force than before knocking him to the other side of the playground. The red haired boy just accepted the kick and didn't scream. The yells of the bullies didn't get to him, the kicks didn't affect him.

Bully 3: I think the little bastard had enough. Look at him, he looks like he's about to wet himself.

They started to walk away as the red haired boy just stood up.

Bully 1: What? Didn't have enough?! I'll give you enough!

The bully's fist was close to breaking the nose of the boy. But it was caught, the boy had caught it in light years before it landed on his perfect skin and face.

Bully 1: So you want to fight back huh?! Fine! Let's go! You want to fight! I'll make sure you'll never leave the hospital after I'm done with you!

The boy had moved at blinding speeds and landed a kick on the bully landing his face straight into pavement. The bully looked up to see the boy tower over him and watch as the blood trickle out of his nose splattering onto the floor.

Bully 1: Y-You think you're so great just because you just got a few drops of blood out of me?! Huh?!

There was a slight tone of fear in his voice.

?????: Do you really think I'm that weak?

The 9 year old boy took off his jacket to reveal the muscles he had gained after training with his father since before the age of 3.

Bully 2: Those muscles are just for show! Let's see how great you actually are! I bet I can beat you with just a few kicks and punches!

The bully walked up to the boy, who compared to the redhead, was about a foot shorter. There was a slight shaking in his legs. The red head just smiled.

?????: So, you're fifth graders huh? Is that what makes you think you're so much stronger and superior then me?

Bully 2: Yeah! And we ar-

The blood flew out of his mouth with the addition of a few teeth.

?????: I'll be showing you who is superior. Don't you dare forget my face. Because now you'll need to rely on your memory instead of your eyes.

The red head kicks the bully in the head directly aiming near the eyes.

Bully 2: AHHHHH! MY EYES! I CAN'T SEE!

?????: I hope you have an ice pack at home.

The bully squirms around feeling for his surroundings. He feels a shoe and grabs the pant legs of the person.

Bully 2: Please! Help me!

?????: Why would I want to help you?

The bully stopped speaking he remembered the red heads voice as the one he's grabbing. He lets go and drops to the ground.

?????: A fifth grader bowing down to a boy younger than him? Hahaha, what a sight. Oh but poor guy, he can't see can you?

The boy smiled widely, showing his sharp teeth. The bully cried tears of pain and fear as he got up to run. He was caught by the collar and was stopped right in his tracks.

?????: Don't ever let me see you laying your hands on others again. Got me?

He nods and starts to cry in fear.

?????: Good.

The boy lets go and the bully runs away back to his home. The other bullies have stayed.

Bully 1: Just cause he backed down, doesn't mean we will!

?????: Oh really?

The boy's blue eyes glared at him from the side. The cold glare pierces him paralyzing him into his already boxer form.

?????: So you're a boxer? Lets see how well you'll do in the MMA's, let's see, I've held championship for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 months now, not a single scratch.

He counts his fingers as he says this as the bully started to shake.

Bully 1: Y-You don't wanna mess with me!

The boy gets into boxer position and gives a quick powerful jab knocking the bullies lights out.

?????: Or do I?

He walks past the unconscious bully to the last bully left. He looks to see a pool of yellow liquid from where he stood.

?????: Aww, what a little baby, who pissed his pants? Want me to change your diapers?

The bully shook uncontrollably and took off.

?????: What a pity. They could really use a shape up.

The boy walks home with a wet tissue wiping off the blood he had on his clothes and body. He reaches home to see his fathers waiting for him.

?????: Where have you been Narma? I've waited for half an hour.

Narma: Just took a walk in the park Dad, nothing special.

?????: Don't lie to me, I can see your bruises Narma, where have you been.

The red haired man started to show an angry expression.

?????: Relax Karma, lets talk inside, this is in the middle of the street.

Karma:*sigh* alright Nagisa, but let me tell you, our son isn't off the hook yet.

Nagisa: Alright then, I'll get dinner out soon.

Narma walks inside and takes his shoes off. It's time for their dinner and family talk.

And for the person who I specifically wanna call out. You know who you are, you're evil. JC.