Preggo?

(A few weeks after the make out sesh)
Tomika PoV
You guys already missed a lot.Zummer and Zaven are together same as me and Freddy.I have been puking a lot lately.I puke early in the morning,sometimes during school.Summer and I are now at our lockers,talking about random stuff.
S:Let's get to class.
T:Yeah,we bet-
Then the feeling of pukeness came to me and I immediately went to the toilet.I puke a lot.Summer was behind me rubbing my back.After I washed my mouth Summer started talking.
S:Are you sure your okay,Tomix.You've been puking a lot since our met up with the boys.
T:I don't know.I don't feel sick.Let's just get to class.
S:Okay.

Then we walked to class...

Summer PoV
I think she should take the pregnancy test.I am gonna tell Freddy first.
S:Freddy,I think Tomika needs to take the pregnancy test.
F:Why?
S:You didn't know that your girlfriend has been puking a lot.
F:So?
S:Maybe she is pregnant you dimwit.You did the thing right?No protection?
F:1.Yes.2.Yes.I think it's best if she takes it.
S:Okay,I am gonna go to Zack.

Then I walked to Zack.
S:Hey Zacky.
Zack:Hey there sunshine.(Wiggling eyebrows)

I blushed.Ughh,stop it.
S:Okay,so you know Treddy did the thing right?
Zack:Yeah?
S:The thing is,Tomika's been puking a lot.
Zack:What does it mean?
S:She maybe pregnant you dumb-dumb.
Zack:First,ouch.Second,really.Yeah I think she should take it also.
S:(Nods)
Mr Finn PoV
After I parked my van,I went straight to the window to jump in.When I entered,my students was looking at me weirdly.Weird.
MF:Why are ya staring at me like that?
T:The door's open.
MF:What??At 9,so coolll.
Zack:Yeah,yeah.
MF:Okay,guys I have some important news.
S:Spill it.
MF:Okay,the thing is,I am dat-
Zack PoV
Mr.Finn didn't manage to complete the sentence.
Speaker(PM):Can these students come to the principal's office?Ms.Young,Ms.Hathaway,Mr.Kwan,Mr.Huerta,Mr.Dooley,and Ms.Esmeralda.
Zack:Ughhh.
I groaned and put my hands at my head.
MF:Yeah,I am not involved.
Speaker:You too Mr.Finn.
MF:Well,I spoke to soon.
Then we all marched to the principal's room.Then,we bump in Clark.
C:Where are your hall passes?
MF:We don't have one.
C:Just go.I will sue you.
Then we wanted to make revenge.Since Clark O'Shannon is scared of spiders,we put 3 rubber spiders in his locker.Then we acted.
Zack:Clark,Clark.I need your locker.
C:Why?
Zack:Principal Mullins told so.
Clark:Okay.
I recorded his reaction,then I pull him to the janitor's closet.
S:So,how did it go?
Zack:(Hands over phone)
(ITALICS AND BOLD,VIDEO.ITALICS THE BAND'S DIALOG.
Clark:Okay.
Zack:This part is the greatest.
Clark:(Screams exactly like a girl.Imagine it)AHHH GET IT OFF OF ME.AHHHH.AHHHH.AHHHH(SHAKES ZACK)
ZACK:WAIT.HELP IS OTW.(GRABS THE FIRE EXTUINGSHER)
CLARK:(RUNS AROUND)AHHHHH.PLEASE GET IT OFF OF ME.
ZACK:(HITS CLARK'S BACK WITH FIRE EXTUINGSHER.REPLACES THE SPIDER WITH DEAD SPIDER)
CLARK:YOU'VE BROKE MY BONES.BUT AT LEAST IT'S GONE.
ZACK:It's gone but the body is still there.
Clark:AHHHH(RUNS AROUND WHILE SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL)
ZACK:(USES THE FIRE EXTUINGSHER AND FIRE IT AT CLARK'S BACK)
CLARK:(COVERED WITH SNOW)AHHH I CAN'T SEE.
ZACK:Then he ran tot he locker and passed out.I brought him to the Janitor's room.
Bandmily:Hahahahahaha
Summer and Tomika laugh until they fell.
F:Stop it guys.Let's go before Principal goes mad.
When we arrived at the office...
PM:Clark,please report to the principal's room.
Zack:Oh,Clark was just passing out and his parents took him.(Holding back laughter)
PM:Do you know any band name School Of Rock?
S:No,n-no.
PM:I know what you're hiding.You are School Of Rock am I right?
T:No.
F:Yes.
PM:I knew it.
S:How did she know?
PM:Mr.Finn told me.
Zack:Dude what dahell?
MF:I am sorry.Since iam dating her-
F:You what MR.Finn?
Zack:I knew this day would come.
S:It'a okay Principal Mullins.We will be ready for any punishment.
PM:Punishment?Hahaha.What are you talking about?I am not gonna do anything to you.You're famous,plus I hear your music.
T:Okay.You can practice for upcoming gigs at the class.Except for 1 week before exam,you have to study.Am I clear?
Bandmily:Yeah,ma'am.
MF:Bye.(Winks)
PM:(Blushes)
At the classroom.
F:Why didn't you tell us?
Zack:Let's just leave it back.
(AFTER THE PREGGO TEST).                                        Still Zack PoV
S:It's positive.Ohhh Tomix I am so happy.
T:(Cries)I don't know.Maybe Freddy might reject the baby and me.
S:No,if he rejects,me and Zack will be there to beat his ass and being supportive to you during the pregnancy.
T:Thanks.I am going to woman up and tell him after this.
(After school)
Summer PoV
We are now at Freddy's room about to tell him.
F:What did you want to talk about?
T:I am pregnant with your baby.
F:I am sorry but I couldn't.
Freddy left.
Zack PoV
Zack:Summer start up the car and bring Tomika.
S:Why?
I went up to Freddy.
Zack:Why the fuck did you push away Tomika's pregnancy.Huh?
F:Look,I just-
Zack:Zip it.
I started beating him up.
Until he fell on the floor I only finished.
Zack:Don't you dare lay a finger at my lil' sister and my niece.
Then we drove away.
Summer PoV
Me and Tomika are at the back seat of Zack's car.I am now comforting Tomika.
T:(Cries)Why didn't he accept my pregnancy???
Zack:It's okay Tomika.Calm down.I beat him up already.Just relax.Let us handle everything.
S:Yes.Me and Zack will promise do everything to support and help you.And we also will be the greatest godparents your kids ever got.Ain't that right,Zacky?
Zack:Yup,we promise.
Then we drove off to Zack's house.We found Freddy's room is empty.He even took his clothes.Since we are only 3,we decided to bunk at the living room.Tomika was playing her phone,I was preparing our mattress and Zack was doing something.
Zack PoV
I am DM-ming Freddy now.
ZackKing:Dude,I am so sorry to what I beat you just now.It was not cool to push away her pregnancy,she cried very hard.You were also the want who continue to do the deed.
Huerta:Look,it's the best.I am moving to Atlanta with my parents.
ZackKing:Whatever,take care dude.Have a safe flight.

-sighed-Poor Tomika.Now she has to raise her child alone.Tomorrow we are taking her to the doctor's.I think that we should tell Mr.Finn.Gotta talk to Summer first.
Zack:Hey,Sunshine.
Summer:Oh,hey Zacky.What are you doing here?
Zack:Maybe we should tell Mr.Finn and let's see if he is supporting Tomika.
S:Yeah,maybe we should.

Summer started crying but not heavily.I sat down and scooted closer to her.
Zack:Hey,Sunshine.Why are you crying?
S:It's nothing.I just remembered my parents.
Zack:What about them?
S:It's just that.The day they started beating me was the day of my birthday.I thought my parents would be happy.But I stand corrected.I AM WORTHLESS.NOBODY CARES OR LOVE ME.WHY WAS I BORN?!!
Zack:Ssshh,it's okay Sunshine.Your not worthless nor hated.Look,we love you.I love you,sunshine.

I caressed her cheek.She was looking down.I lifted up her chin and made her face me.
Zack:I am right here Summer.I will give you my shoulder to cry on.You don't have to worry about anything.I care for you.I don't want to see you live like this.Hurt.Pain.Cries.It hurts me wh-

She cutted me off by kissing me.We kissed passionately.I can feel her tears coming down her cheek.Then we pull away,rested our foreheads on each other.
Zack:I Love You Sunshine.
S:I love you too Zack.

Then we fell asleep next to each other.

(THE NEXT MORNING)
Summer PoV
The memories of what happend last night came through my mind.I see Zack asleep soundly at my side.I woke up slowly and kissed his forehead.I went to the kitchen and found Zack's chef wasn't there.So I made breakfast.I made waffles with different toppings.Next I woke Zack,Tomika,Lesme and Mr.Finn.After we ate,I took a shower right after Zack.We got ready and brought Tomika to the clinic.
Tomika PoV
Today we are going to the clinic to be sired whether I am pregnant or not pregnant.We are now at the waiting room.Waiting for my name to be called.Then the nurse come out.
"Tomika Young".
I left to the door with Summer.We are greeted by a female doctor.
(D=Doctor)
D:Hello ladies.I am doctor Brooke.I will be the doctor to treat you during the pregnancy.So,what brings you here?
S:We just want to make sure that my friend is really pregnant.
D:okay.Lie down and lift up a shirt.

We found out I was really pregnant.I've been preggo for 1and a half month.When we got outside,we saw Zack lying sleeping on the long bench.After we woke him up,we went for MC D and went home....

------
Hello fellow readers.I am so so sorry for not updating frequently.The internet line here is slow.So,I hope you guys understand.And I am also sorry for the mixed up fonts in this chapter.I will try and update tommorow.Thank you for supporting me.Goodbye.And should I add Babe and Hudson in here?Please comment yes or no.

Goooooodddddbyyyyeee