Return Of The Devil

Zachry PoV
Today we are going to hang out.Just boys.I have taken a shower,and put on Supreme shirt and hoodie.I found Raven sleeping on the couch while TV is still on.I closed the TV and I carried her to the bed.Then,Zack came in.YELLING.
Zack:HEY,ZACHRY.IT'S TIME TO GO FOR THE BRO OUT NOW.
Zachry:Would you keep your voice down.Raven is sleeping,my twin.Sleeping
Zack:Sorry,bro.
Zachry:Psstt...Ravy,I am going out with the boys.
R:Ok,come back before dinner.Take care Ily.
Zachry:Ok,Ravy.Ilym.

I went out and we both went to Freddy's room.
Zack:Ravy?Nice nickname.
Zachry:I know right.Looks like we're here.

Then we enter and found.....

Freddy PoV
I was having a make out session with Tomika.We're both half naked.
T:(Moans)Oh,Freddy.Go faster.
F:As you say,Tomika.
Then I went as fast as I can and Tomika keeps on moaning.Until,the twins from another mother come.
Zack:Hey,Freddy.We're goin-Oh.I'll just go.And wear protection.Name your babies properly.
Freddy:Wait,guys.Ok,ok.I'll stop and get ready.
Zack:You better be.

Then they went out.
Zachry PoV
What I just saw was something I should done older.Butt what.So,young.
Zachry:So,are they always like that?
Zack:Yeah,when we leave them alone.One time we went out to get groceries.Just GROCERIES.Then,when we arrived we saw Tomika watching TV and pregnancy test on the table.
Zachry:Now,that's.
F:Ok,guys I am ready.
Summer PoV
I am so bored.I have invited the girls to my room,hoping they want to go out.
S:Thank you girls.For coming on such short notice.I am so damn bored.What should we do now?
R:I don't know.The mall?
S:Yes.
T:Naah,iam not going to that place.
S:Awww,come on Tomika,it's very boring.Do you want to be bored to death?
T:No.Okay,fine I'll go.

Then,we walked to the mall.

(While With The Boys)
Zack PoV
Zachry:Ya still remember when we played the Midnight Racer,when Freddy over speed his car and the engine caught on fire.

Then we bursted out laughing.
F:There is nothing going to ruin the day.
Zack:Oh,shit it's them.
F:Well I spoke to soon
Zack:Jordyn
F:Kale
Zachry:Jojo.

Then,the devils walked up to us.
Kale:Hey,babe(Kisses Freddy)
F:(Spits out)What do you want?
Kale:Miss,me?
F:Pfftt...miss you?More like despise you.
Jojo:Hey,Zachy.Feel lonely without me?
Zachry:Only my closest can call me Zachy.Stupid Jojo.Where's your fucking boyfriend!?
Jojo:His out of town.Why don't we have some fun??
Zachry:NO,SHIT.I WON'T DO IT YOU STUPID JACK ASSES MADAFACKA ASS HOLE.
Jojo:You broke my heart.
Zachry:Good,next step is to break your bones.
Jordyn:Hey,there Zacky.I want you to fuck me.
Zack:No.I don't like you.We broke up remember?
Jordyn:My boyfriend is out of town.Why don't we spend some time together?

Then,Jordyn,Kale and Jojo kissed us on the lips.We tried to break free but,they pinned us on the wall.Just our luck,I saw Summer and the others walked by.And others i meant by Tomika and Raven.They saw us kissing devils.Then Summer ran to the toilet.
I pushed Jordyn off and punch her.Zachry kick Jojo's head and Freddy smacked Kale.Then we all ran off to the toilet.
Zack:Summer,please come  didn't fucking kiss her.She kissed me.       S:It's okay,Zack.*sniffs*I could care less.
Zack:I swear.I fucking hate her.Why would I kiss her?Please Summer.I forgave you already,why won't you forgive me?
S:It's because I still love you Zack,and seeing you kissing her,even though it's not your fault,caused my heart to shatter.Please leave me alone.
Zack:I'll give you all the time you need.

OH,SHIT.WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!!

Zachry PoV
Zachry:Ravy,please,Ravy.I am so sorry.I am not cheating on you.Please.*starts to cry*I am nothing without you.
Raven:I think we should take a break from each other.
Zachry:You're breaking up with me?(cries harder)
Raven:No,we don't act all lovey-dovey and stuff.
Zachary:As you wish Ravy.
Then,I walked out being depressed.Raven walk out minutes later.I met up with the boys.
Zachry:Uhh,Ravy wants to take a break.
Zack:Summer could careless.
F:Tomika*cries*she broke up with me.
Zachry: I'm sorry to heart that Freddy.
Zack:Yeah.
Zachry:This is the worst outing ever.
Zack:Let's go to a cafe.My treat.Just to help us feel better.
Zachry:Ok.Should we invite the girls?
Freddy:(Nods)
Zack:Ok,then.
Then,I went to search for the girls and they agreed.We didn't sit on the same table.
Zack PoV
Zack:Payment.(In France)
Cashier:Does that include the girls?(In France)
Zack:(Nods)
Cashier:Problem with them?(FRANCE)
Zack:(Nods)
(ITALIC+BOLD=FRANCE.
ITALIC=MAIN LANGUAGE)
Cashier:It's okay,they'll forgive you eventually.I have experience.
Zachry:I do hope so.Because I am miserable without them
Cashier:Relax.
Then,we walked out.I am pretty impressed with Zachry.Knows French.Nice.
Zachry:If you're asking how I can do it?I read the France dictionary on the flight.
Zack:Well.I am super impressed and proud.
Zachry:Thanks.
F:I don't know what you're talking about.But I am sure you are saying something like'Congratulations'something like that.
We walked home slightly happy.I hope that we could make up with the girls.
-------
I THINK THIS CCHAPTER IS NOT THAT GOOD.WELP,COMMENT 'GOOD' OR 'BAD' AND STATE A REASON.THIS IS SCIENCE QUESTION PEOPLE.SCIENCE.I ALMOST GOT STRAIGHT A'S BUT DUE TO MY SCIENCE.UGHHHH.SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY.I WILL AT LEAST TRY TO UPDATE ONCE A DAY.GOODBYE GUYS AND READERS.

SINCERELY,
AUTHOR OF FALLING APART.