'Were New:

Tomika's PoV
HI.Im Tomika Young.15 years of existence,studies in William B.I just woke up from bed,now is 5.00 in the morning.Wondering why I woke up so early,yeah coz my parents want me to do the chores PERFECTLY.If not,I shall be beaten up by my parents.I feel so hurted I wanted to commit suicide.Summer has the same luck as me.I must do them now.But,as far as I want to do it perfectly,my parents said that I could not wake them up if I am doing anything in this house.I feel like a hunter trying to escape a sleeping lion...Welp,I must go.

Third Person POV
Tomika then struggles to do her chores perfectly and leave before 8.Then suddenly,she was hurrying to clean up the plates,one of the plates  that she carried fell and broke....She can hear her father's cane hitting the wall

(Tomika Father:TF,Tomika Mother:TM,Tomika:T)
TF:What the fuck happens??!!!!
T:I'm sorry dad.I did not mean to woke you up.I was too clum-
TF:I don't want to hear your explanation.

Tomika's father starts to beat her up.She was crying so hard,but her father does not care.

Then she walks to Summer's house.

Summer's PoV
Hi.The names Summer Hathaway.Me and Tomika share the same situation which is abuse.Everyday,I must be beaten up.If only  somebody can help me.After I was beaten up,I walk straight outside and found Tomika trying to cover up her scars.Today is the day we go to our new school.I walk together with her.

S:Hey To mix
T:Hey Sum
S:Code 29/7
T:Yup
S:Same.

Code 29/7 is a code means that both of us have been beaten up.Now were walking to school

T:How do you think school is?
S:I dunno Tomix
T:Let's just hope it can change our lives.I want somebody who cares,somebody who would stood up for me.
S:Dream on Tomix.Dream on...

We arrived at William B.Travis Prep.Tomix and I were wondering around,until I bump into somebody.....

S:Oh,are you hurt??I am so sorry.I did not mean to bump you.Were still new here.
??:No,no,no,no.It's okay.I am fine.I am Zack Kwan.This is my bro Freddy Huerta.
S:Nice to meet you Zack and Freddy.This is Tomika.Were besties.
F,Z:Sup Tomika
T:Sup dudes.
S:May I ask where is the office,we have to take our schedule and locker combinations.
Z:So your new here.Where you from?
T,S:Lockwood High.
F:Owhhh,right aint that the school that we beat academics and sports every year?
Z:Yeah.So,girls let me and Freddy take you girls to the office.
S:Thanks guys.
Actually Zack a.k.a The Asian Boy looks pretty good.So handsome,perfect hair and kind.As I see to my corner,I can see Tomika keep on staring at Freddy Huerta.Are we developing feeling??Yeah I think I am.But not sure for Tomika tho,she said she won't fall for anybody.I think I have fall for Zack Kwan.
---------------_-----------_-------

That's a wrap.So this is the first chapter.Thank you to who is reading.I am making this book coz Zummer and Treddy books are very limited in Wattpad.So I have decided to make one...Bye.Feel free to comment your opinion to this book and vote...