Problem Solving

Zack PoV

When me and Summer were driving to the car accessories car.There was silence.Only my radio was playing Cash Me Outside.Then Summer broke the silence.

"Zack,when do you workout everyday?" She asked.

I answered"5 times a week.Why do you like it?"While smirking.

"AM NOT.NO,NO,NO." She answered furiously.

"Whoaa relax."

"You bet it".

Summer PoV
I received a text,from Tomika.

Sk8gurl:Summer,where are you?

Sunshine:I'm with Zack going to the accessories shop to buy parts.

Sk8gurl:Oh,okay.Don't do anything else 😝😝

Sunshine:What,no!

"So,Summer do you have a crush?"Zack suddenly asked.

" Yes,I have one.But I don't know how to confess my feelings to him",Summer said sadly.Then she continued

"Do you have one,Zack?"

"Yup,but I don't think I should tell her."

"It's okay,Zack.Whoever it is,I am sure she'll like you back".

THEN WE ARRIVED AT THE ACCESORIES STORE AND A GROCERY STORE NEXT TO IT.

" Here,take this money",Zack said.

"For?"

"Anything because it might took some time here".

" Aww,thanks Zack.You're the best."

Zack PoV
I gave Summer 50$ to let her buy something in the grocery store.While I just do some accessories shopping here.Ugghhh.Its all his fault.Ya fault Freddy.

Summer PoV
As Zack gave me money,I entered the grocery store and bought something for Zack and me.I bought cookies,canned drinks and chips.As I was paying I see HIM.HIM is a boy who broke my heart during Lockwood High because he cheated on me.His name was Louie.When we made eye contact,he was smirking evilly while I was just shaking there.After I paid,I quickly run but my luck I tripped and was dragged into a dark room.Then it all went black.

Zack PoV
It's been an hour since I finished my 'shopping'.But still,Summer still haven't cane back.So I texted her.

YaboiZack:Summer where are you?

YaboiZack:Don't play games with me.

YaboiZack:Please reply.

Then I called her.

She answered it and she screamed'Helpp,don't do this to me!'.

Then I rushed to find her.

Summer PoV
I heard my phone ringing 3 times which meant message.And the last time I look at my phone and see Zack calling.I answered and scream for help.Louie was raping me.

Louie:Undress yourself
Summer:No.

Then Louie starts beating me up until I undress myself.Then,he rapped me.If i didn't do what I was told,I would be hit.I am heart broken once more.I keep on screaming and yelling for help.Until the door opened.

Zack PoV
I found where Summer is and I see a boy around my age was raping her.Then I pounce on him and pin him down.
L:WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!
Z:I AM HIS BOYFRIEND YA MADAFACKA.

I started beating him up until his unconscious.I then waited for Summer to dress herself and went straight to the car

Zack:Who was that?

Summer:....

Zack:Please tell me.

Summer:......(STARTS TEARING UP)

Zack:Don't cry,Summer.You don't look beautiful when you cry.

Summer:(Blushes,and hugs Zack tightly)

Zack:It is okay.Let me send you home.

Summer PoV
Oh no,I just remembered I haven't finish my chores before I go out with Zack.
When I arrived I told Zack and need to get changed.He waited.

Zack PoV
Summer sure is taking time to change.When I see through the window,I see Summer being beaten up by her parents.I called the police before I barged in.

SummerPoV
(SD-Summer Dad
SM-Summer Mom)
SD:WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?
S:I-I-I was going out with my friends.
SM:SO,DOING YOUR CHORES IS NOT IMPORTANT.THAT'S IT WE ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU UP UNTIL YOU DIE.

Then Zack barge in
Zack:WHAT THE FUCK MR.MRS HATHAWAY?!!THAT'S YOUR FRICKIN' DAUGHTER.WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!!
SD:STAY WHERE YOU ARE BOI(PULLING OUT A GUN)
Z:(Runs through the room,shot in the stomach)
Summer:ZACK!!DON'T(STARTS TEARING UP AND ATTACKS HER PARENTS.)WHY DID YOU FUCKIN' DO THAT.HIS THE ONE THAT I'VE BEEM LOOKING FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE.
SD:(POINTS THE GUM TO SUMMER)
(PO-POLICE OFFICER)
PO-(SHOOTS AT SD AND ARREST SM)Are you ok kid?
Summer:YEAH IM OKAY.SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE.(KNEELS DOWN TO ZACK AND STARTS CRYING)ZACK*SNIFFS*YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT.I AM NOT WORTH IT.

Zack:S-S-Summer.Don't cry.*coughs blood*What I did was very worth it,*cough*because I did it for you.*Dying*

Summer:ZACK,DON'T LEAVE ME.PLEASE ZACK.WHERE IS THE FUCKING AMBULANCE.

Zack:S-S-S-SUMMER.I L-L-LOVE YOU!!

Summer:I love you too Zack.(crying)

Soon,the ambulance arrived and brought Zack to T.S.H Texas State Hospital.I followed him to the hospital while rubbing his hair.

In the ambulance.
Summer:Please.Zack.Stay with me.Please be by my side.I don't know who can replace you.Please.

I texted the Band Group
Bandmily
Sunshine:GUYS,GO TO T.S.H NOW.
Sk8gurl:WHY SUMMER?!
DeweyLegend:What happend?
Sunshine:Zack was shot by my dad when he confronted my parents.Please come now.
DeweyLegend:Okay.
Sk8gurl:I'll come with Freddy.
HairKing:Okay guys.
Technician:Okay I'll come with Esme.

After a few minutes we arrived and Zack was brought to emergency and I was told to wait outside.

Want to know Zack is alive or dead?Stay tune in Falling Apart.Feel free to comment your thoughts and opinion to this book.And please vote.Bye.

Trivia question.If somebody answered it correctly the next chapter will be dedicated to the winner.
Question
1.What did Zack's father wanted Zack to be when he grows up?(Based on Nickelodeon School Of Rock)
GOOD LUCK