WHYY

(A/N:Chapter dedicated to @Tstewart5 for answering the trivia question.Thank you).ZACK PoV
My mind was blank.Thinkimg nothing.Well,only one,Summer.Why did she cheated on me ?
(A:N.Italic is Zack,Bold+Italic Mind)
'Maybe she doesn't love you the way you expect
'I think your right  mind.'
'Ofcoz I am right,I know what you feel.I control everything,duh.

'You're not helping.Welp thank you stupid mind.Can you just shut your think hole?!'

I yelled back.

Mrs.Kwan PoV
I came home only to find my son's friend.But,I seriously don't know who,so I asked them.

MK:Who are you guys?

F:Oh,hello Mrs.Kwan.I am Freddy Huerta and this is Tomika Young.

MK:I see.What are you doing here?

T:You see Ma'am.Your son is under heavy depression due to his*sigh*almost girlfriend dating another guy.

F:So,we decided to stay here and try to get Zack over his depression.

MK:Oh,thank you so much you two.I am so sorry I haven't been home lately.I was on a business trip.Why don't I cook lasagna and talk about Zack.

F:Yeah,lasag-I mean yes sure.

Freddy PoV
Then,Tomika elbowed me.I mouthed 'Why did you do that?'

Then,she try to think of an answer.And her answer was very smart,she just shrugged it of.Meh,I could care less.

Zack PoV
I heard some talking down there.But I think its 3 person chat.I don't care.I put on my headphones and listen to music.Then,Lauv I Like It Better played.And I sing along.This song reminds me of Summer when I fall for her.I just didn't expect that she would do this to me.Tomorrow's frickin' school.

(Tomorrow morning)
Zack PoV
Ughh,school.I wish I can ditch it.But it's for my own good.When I came down I saw a note says:

Dear Zackry Kwan

I am writing to inform you that me and your father will be permanently moving to LA because of the family company rising world wide.I left you $1,000,000 in your bank account.If it's finish tell me and I will bank-ib more.Please,honey don't get depressed and I hope you made up to Summer.Tell the chef to cook something for you.Bye.

With all love
Mom.

I sighed.I understand their job.They run the construction management,technology management and transportation management.But why don't they have time for me.I drove to Mc Donald and bought 1Double Samurai burger and a Chicken Prosperity Burger.I ate the Samurai burger and save the prosperity for break.I know my chef could cook for me but,I don't feel like home made food eating today.I reached the school.I parked my car next to Lawrence's car.He uses a Chevrolet Camaro.I went to my locker and see the bros.