always

scotts pov: (A/N ohhh something newwwwww!!! also PLEASE read the A/N at the end of this chapter.)

I'm helping deeten with malia and shes losing alot of blood but we manige to stableize her. A few hours later we let lia rest wile we clean up and check on lydia and the others. lydia must of been hit hard by this. those two love each more then anything. you can tell just by looking at them. when we get to the lobby i see lydia asleep with tear staind cheeks in stiles arms. "did she..." he nodded knowing i was refering to her crying herself to sleep. "will lia be okay?" he asks hope full I nod and say "shes resting but shes weaker deeton thinks shes been hurting her self and using wolf spain to weaken herself. i say my voice breaking he opens his arms and I go to him and hug him. "shes like my sister man." I say and he nods " me to" he says we hear a slight sob out of he red head and see that shes having a bad dream. sltiles shakes her and she bursts awake bumping heads with stiles. she franticly looks around then we lock eyes. "it wasnt a dream?" she say tears welling up in her eys looking at me with the slightest bit of hope she has left. "no i'm sorry." she looks down "is she?" "no, alive just..." i dont get to finish when we hear derek yell "shes awake!!" with that lydias head shoots up and looks twards the back. "i hear malia wimpering with my wolf hearing. "come on" i say nodding my head in the direction of were lia is. lydia literaly runs to the back room to see lia and we follow to go check on our wounded pack member.

Malias pov:

when lydia comes runing in the room she comes strait for me and kisses me softly and pasanitly yes despret and sad. i ofcorce kiss back. after the kiss ends we rest our foreheads together. "never do that again." shes says and i chuckle "wouldnt dream of it sunshine." we both let out light laghs and kiss once again "i love you." shes says i pull back and look at her. "is this love?" I say and she tilts her head. "this feels so much strongrer then love i feel like its... i dont know but its stronger then love." i say and she smiles "its fate." she says and i smile and kiss her. its fate i thnk and smile into the kiss.                           ITS FATE. :)

 A/N; hey everyone so sad news this was the LAST CHAPTER of this book im sorryyyy  but might be a sequle im not sure yet however there WILL be an epolog or however t freak you spell it lol anyway let me know in the comments if you want a sequle till next time BYYYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!