What are we?

A/N: WARNING!! There will me smut in this chapter and I decided to write it my self this time so next time my cousin will but you have been warned so please read at your own risk also going to be starting it with malya still in the bathroom with Hayden so you can see what they were talking about. Thank you and enjoy.

Malya pov:
"M? It's  Hayden. Let me in please." I stop crying for a bit and unlock the door. When she walks in she sits beside me on the floor "you kissed her?" I look at her wide eyes "she told you?" She nods and says "it's ok malya I always knew you liked her and you know it's ok to be gay. Or bi?" "Gay." I respond simply she nods leans her head on my shoulder. "You like her don't you?" No I love her "yeah I do" she looks up at me. "Then tell her and I know what your gonna say but just trust me in this okay?" I nod and take a deep breath I stand up and help Hayden. "You ready?" She asks. God no. "Ready as I'll ever be." We walk out the door and stand for a second before Lydia notices us and runs to me attaching her self to me like a spider monkey. With her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I hug her back  and put put my head on her shoulder. What she says next shocks me. "I'm sorry I didn't kiss back but I want to now..." She lifts her head up and meets my eyes "I like you Lydia. A lot " I say. She smiles  and kisses me this time I was shocked but eventually kissed back our lips molding together I lick her lip and She automatically allow entrance our toungs fighting for domanice. We only pull away when we hear clapping and cheering. My eyes are now my coyote blue eyes now replacing my old ones I lead her to the bed put her down then turns to the girls my eyes still coyote blue.
SMUT WARNING!!
"Get out" I demands with a growl and they laugh then leave we hear Hayden yell wile going out the doors  "don't have to much fun" she yells and I could practically hear her smirk ones there out I Go back to kissing her. She break the kiss and take my shirt off. I looks down at her and our eyes lock "are you sure?" I asks her and she nod and say "please just shut up and kiss me." So that's what I do. I lick her bottom lip and she allows me entrance again. We fight for dominance and ofcorce I win. I start grinding on her and she lets out a soft moan. I break the kiss and take off her shirt. Showing bruises and scars from Winston and her father. She notices me starting and covers her self up. I pull her hands away an intertwine our fingers. "Don't. Your beautiful. I stair into her eye and I'm in some kind of trance. She takes the chance to turn us over. She startles my hips and grinds out clothed sexes together. I moan then whimper when she suddenly stops. She get up of the bed and strips so she's now completely naked. "Take it off." She demands and I could feel my self get wetter so I do as she says. We are now completely naked and she is back on top of me. She leans in to my ear and whispers "let me be your alpha baby girl." I nod and say "yes mommy" "fuck that was hot" she kisses down my neck and to my collar bone she sucks on it making me moan when she finds my sweet spot. She then moves down to my breast and takes one in her mouth " oh! Mommy!" She smirks and switches to my other tit till my nipples are rock solid. She the moves down and teases me by kissing legs from my knee to right by my sex then moves from were I really want her and dose the same to the other leg. I wimper and she smirks. "Be patient baby girl" when she finally gets to my now dripping sex she gives one long lick causing me to moan loudly. She then starts to suck my clit as she puts on finger inside me. "Ahh! Lydia." I moan loudly and I'm now thankful that live alone. She stops everything she's doing and looks up at me. I understand what she's doing and automatically say "sorry mommy" she smirks then goes back to what she was doing. "Mommy I'm gonna cum." I say and she stops but. Keeps her finger inside me. She comes up to my face and kisses me. "Tell me when it hurts okay?" I nod my head and she slowly inserts another finger. When she has two fingers in she starts slowly letting my walls stretch. When she picks up the pace. "Fuuuckkkk" I throw my head back and arch my back my orgasam was close. "You want to cum for mommy" I nod my head. "Come for me baby girl" I didn't have to be told twice as I came all over her fingers. She pulls out of me and licks her fingers dry. "Thank you mommy" she smirks then kisses me this one slow but passionate. She leans her head against mine and intertwines our hands. "Lyds did you get any pleasher out of that" she nods and says "next time it can be about me but I just..." I see a tear fall down her face and I get really worried. "Hey what's wrong? Did I do something" she lets Out small laugh and looks at me through her eyelashes "nothings wrong everything's prefect your perfect." She says the cuddles beside me "want to go take a shower. We meet the pack in like 30 minutes" she looks at me then lays back down. "Yeah in a sec. I want to just be here with you for little." I nod my head and play with her hair but one question keeps bugging me "lyds?" She looks up at me  "yeah baby girl" I hesitate for a second wondering if I should ask "wh-what are we?" I say and look her in the eyes "well do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asks nervously and I kiss her "I would love to be your girlfriend" were both smiling like idiots and then realty hits us "we have to get out of bed and clean up. Come on you can borrow some of my cloths." I say and get up she wines but soon gets up and we take a shower. I hand her an outfit She puts them on and I chuckle.  "What?" She ask and I walk over to her now in my outfit.  "Your just so cute." I lean down and kiss her lips then smack her ass earning a small squeal and giggle from the girl "lets go beautiful. She hits my arm slightly then we go off to meat the pack.

Malya's outfit
Imagine the crop top is a shirt

Malya's outfitImagine the crop top is a shirt

Lydias outfit

Word count:1224

Word count:1224