Regrets

Lydias pov:
"You don't deserve her" I look at her and chill goes down my spine. Her eyes are cold and angry. "Leave" is at to the pack and they do so hesitantly. I turn to Hayden "What? Your the one who pushed us together now your say I'm not good enough." She growled pined me down. Her face inches away from mine. " she's mine. You don't care enough to love her not like I do." I look at her in shock. But I see something in her eyes, hurt. My stomach god in knots and I have Urge to... kiss her? Wait what? No I'm with Malya. "You know the difference between you and me Lydia?. "She moves closer to my face. Her face still wolf like and her lips are not even a inch away. "I'm willing to fight for her" she say but I can't focus on any thing she just... ugh I can't take it anymore I kiss her.she freezes for a second probably in shock then immediately pulls away. "WHAT THE FUCK LYDIA YOU DONT EVEN LOVE HER ENOUGH TO STAY LOYAL!!! ITS BEEN A FUCKING WEEK AND YOUR KISSING SOMEONE ELSE!!" I turn us over her slamming on the ground. "Let me kiss you we both need this." She shakes her head but I kiss her anyway. This time she kisses back witch surprises me. I pull away and smirk. " how about we go some were" I say and she nod but says "I can't believe you were malya's first you a monumental bitch" wait what I was her... no. "I thought stiles was her first" she shakes her head and we get up. "No she couldn't go through with it she was saving it for someone special." I stair at the floor and think for a second but I push my thoughts away and look in to her eyes. "Lets go somewhere" I say and grab her hand. She smirks then we go to her house her sister and mom at working so we're all alone. We go to her bedroom and start making out but the make out section becomes very heated very quick. We stop for a minute and look at each other am I really about to do this am I about to cheat on malya? With her best friend? "I want you Hayden let me have you." She nods then goes to my ear and nibbles it "no one finds out" she whispers and I nod.
Time skip
It's been a week since Hayden and I hooked up. Malya's back at school and fine and so are we except I can't lie to her anymore. "Malya?" She looks at me with a gentle smile " I have some thing to tell you as your not gonna like it" she nods for me to continue I sigh and sit up on the edge of her bed as she fallows. " whats wrong babe whatever it is it can't be that..." " I had sex with Hayden while you were in the hospital" I cut her off and she stays silent so I break the silence "Malya?" I touch her shoulder but she pulls away and we're silent for a few minutes but it felt like years. Then she finally breaks the silence but her voise is harsh and hurt as she says "Get out. Now"

A/N: DONT HATE ME!!! I just felt like I needed to do something with Hayden idk why I just had a feeling so sorryyyy
Anyways thanks for reading and I love you so much ❤️-Sammie
Word count:601