The scream

Hayden's pov:
That was a Banshee scream." Cory says like no one else new "yeah but that means someone's gonna die" mason speaks up,then Liam pipes up "but who?" He says and turns to Lydia but I'm the one to speak up. "Malya." Everyone looks at me then Lydia and she shrugs "I don't know. I can't tell who's gonna die." She looks at me but speaks again "wait she only had a panic attack... over me" she starts sobbing and I wonder what she meant. Did she break up with her "Lydia? Did you guys breakup?" She shakes her head and I know that she'll tell me later but malya's my best friend and I will never tell her this but she's my first love. Ofcorce I lover Liam and everyone else thinks I lover her like a sister but I don't. I've known she likes girls scince we met. I always saw her checking them out. I want Malya but she loves Lydia and I have to love her Enough to let her go. But what if I can get her to love me instead of her. Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. I turn to Lydia and try to speak up but my voice came in a growl and my eyes started to turn yellow and my fangs start to show but I don't do anything about it scince the pack is the only ones in the hallway now. She looks back at me and I growl louder then then say "you don't deserve her"

A/N: hey guys so sorry this chapter is really short I've been busy and I think I'm gonna make my chapters shorter anyways cause it's hard for me to write more then 1000 words right now so I will be doing 500+ starting next chapter.

Word count: 308