🔹 9🔹

Jimin PoV

I sat inside the car for half an hour when I got a message from an unknown number. I took my phone and looked over the message.

'Jimin Oppa! I miss you ~M'

M? There is only one person in the entire world that signs herself M.

And that person is me!

No way, you are just a shitty voice in my head. You can't text or do anything.

And you still know that I am not just a voice. I am her voice and I can control you.

I looked at the window thinking of a reply. Should I send a reply? I unlooked the phone and looked over the text.

'Where did you get my number from? ~J '

I responded, I remember that I changed my number after the incident . My eyes widened when I saw that she responded as soon as I clicked' send'. She is not playing.

'I have my sources!~M'

I looked around noticing that my parent's weren't coming.

"Can't you just drive me home and come back for them? " I rudely asked the driver.

"Your mother--"

"I will pay you! Now shut up and fucking drive! " I said as I didn't care about what my mom wanted. "She hired you to be my driver! Now drive or I will have to explain why I fired you!"

"Yes sir" he said and started driving.

'Wanna continue our little game? ~M'

They let her leave today after a whole year and she is still interested? I am on my last chance before Jail. No way I am in that shit.

'Coward much? ~M'

I am not a coward! I started typing a reply.

'I am not a coward. I am in. Send the information at [address]. '

I looked up and saw the house. The big lonely house that I had to call home. I got out of the car and walked inside the house where the maids greeted me. I just walked pass them and into my room. I laid down on the messy bed that was in the middle of my half destroyed room.

'Did you really gave me your adress? ~M'

I rolled my eyes ignoring the message. I gave her Yoongi's address. She mustn't know about him but I can't risk giving my address again. I think I can get him to take those for me.

'Just to be clear. I am inside this time. I can't risk having the cops catch me this time too. ~M'

So they can catch me. Why not? After all I am half way in the Jail already. Who cares anyway, I should be put in a mental hospital not a Jail.

"STUPID AUTHORITIES! FUCK THE POLICE AND THE JUDGE! FUCK YOU ALL!" I yelled throwing on the floor everything that was on the table beside my bed. "This is not even a room! It's a cell! Not even a balcony! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I kept screaming and throwing everything on the floor alongside with a glass vase of flowers which broke into pieces cutting myself on a piece. FUCK! " I yelled as my eyes started tearing up, but not because of the pain, I didn't know why.

I sat there with my bloody hand and cried until a soft and scared knock on the door took my attention.

"Who is it?" I asked in a powerful tone and looked around noticing that my bed sheet was covered in blood.

"The maid, I heard screaming and I was sent to see if you are okay. " she said and I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Enter and clean around here right now. And I need stitches." I said wiping my tears with my clean hand and she entered the room with a shocked and worried face.

"What happened? Stay there! I am going to clean the glass. Don't take a step please. I do not want you to get hurt. " Mrs Kim, the maid, said as she grabbed a pair of gloves and a bag to clean the glass.

Mrs Kim, or Chaeji Kim by her name, is a 20 year old female, only two year older than me, she was smart wven tho she quit collage and to be honest she is the only person in this shitty house that I actually like. She is closer to me as age compared to the other maid that is like 80 or something. Chaeji is nice even is she is a pain in the ass.

"Fast. It hurts like hell! " I said as she finished cleaning and approached me with a first aid kit.

" Go wash your hand or you'll have an infection" she said and cleaned the cut with a paper towel then pointed at the bathroom.

I went inside the bathroom and washed my hand. It hurt but I easily got used to it. It was a suportable pain. I dried my hand and you could clearly see five centimetres of my hand being cut. I got back to the bedroom and say Chaeji already changing my bed sheet.

"Jimin, what happened this time? " She asked and took my hand to threat it.

" I don't know. It's just this room and life and everything. I was born like this, with a trillion mental illnesses. I feel limited, I can't drive or do anything to make me feel free, I don't even have a balcony or a proper window, for that matter. I am literally locked up. "I vented as she finished bandaging my hand.

"I am sorry-- I wish I could do something." she said standing up. "I will start cleaning. You can go downstairs and eat, the food is ready."

"I am not hungry, and I don't think it's a good idea to leave me alone in the dinning room or close to the kitchen. Or just alone. " I said and lowered my head. Everyone thinks I do everything because I want to, and to be honest, I do enjoy it a little but in general I have no choice but to do what I do. " I think I would like to wait in the balcony but maybe I commit suicide because I am crazy." I said rolling my eyes and walking outside the room.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Did you like the chapter?

After chapter 10 I will post a Q&A sounds good?

Question.
.
.
.
Who do you think is her?