15

Maryam stood by the doorway, with a smirk on her face. She let her eyes linger on Fahad's face before they finally met Hurairahs.

"What are you doing here?" Fahad asked her with a smile. Hurairah felt an unknown feeling wash through her, as she watched the smile he only reserved for her displayed itself to her best friend.

"We came here to celebrate" Maryam's  brother appeared from behind Maryam, he was holding a tray covered with cling film and foil paper "I'm sure we were invited"

Mahmoud Basheer, was known to be one of Fahad's close friends. He had once been infatuated with Hurairah but that was a long time ago, before he left for United Kingdom to further his education. He later graduated with a bachelors degree in Business Administration. He was a successful young man, but not as successful as Fahad.

"If it isn't the hottest man in the whole world" Fahad grinned at his friend and gave him a pat on the shoulder. A hug would've been better, in his opinion, but he didn't want to topple over whatever was in that tray.

Hurairah watched as Fahad familiarized himself with her best friend and his brother. Could things get any worse for her?

Fahad took the tray from Mahmoud, and placed it on the coffee table nearby. "So..this is my wife, Hurairah" he introduced, but little did he know that they knew their selves all too well.

"We don't need all this introduction stuff..Hurairah is my Best friend" Maryam grinned, and pulled Hurairah in for a hug.

Fahad's eyebrow rose at the breaking news.
"Oookkayy" Fahad drawled out, he knew something was up with the way Hurairah was behaving. He made a mental note to ask her about it later.

"In fact, we're going to give you guys some privacy to talk about violence and whatnot" Maryam said a little but dramatically, as he held Hurairahs wrist "while my best friend and I have some catching up to do"

Hurairah resisted the urge to rip her hands out of Maryam's, but she controlled her anger. She didn't even know why shed been quiet for that long. From the moment she saw Maryam, she wanted to ask her about her relationship with Fahad...and that was what she did....

"Maryam stop with this charade" she said as she finally yanked he hand out of Maryam's grip. Maryam on the other side, was taken aback, but she quickly recovered

"Hurairah.. What's wrong" Maryam asked her best friend.

"What's wrong?" Hurairah scoffed as she asked the sarcastic question "why don't you tell me what's wrong Maryam"

"I...I don't understand you...do you need some sleeping pills..I think you've been overworking yourself" Maryam commented with a confused frown.

That was the last straw for Hurairah, he could no longer contain her anger...

"Tell me why you're after my Husband " Hurairah shouted.

"Ooh..that" Maryam smirked " what happened between Fahad and I was in the past Hurairah"

"What the heck are you saying?!" Hurairah yelled " On the day of our wedding, you told me that Fahad proposed to you!"

By now, Fahad and Mahmoud were at the door, watching the drama in front of them. Mahmoud had a confused look on his face, he knew this was going to happen. He just knew that Maryam wouldn't keep to her secret of staying silent

"Yes Fahad proposed to me..what's your problem with that..after all he's entitled to four wives, isn't he?"

Hurairah couldn't take it any longer, and just when she was about to lunge at Maryam, Fahad held her by the waist.

"I can see that you only came here to make trouble" Fahad said to Maryam " as I told you before, I have no interest in women like you Maryam. Why can't you see that? The only woman I love, his right here between my arms.."

Maryam's eyes were filled with tears, she wiped them furiously, and gave Hurairah a glare.

"I promise you both..I'll ruin your marriage. Even if it costs a life, I will" she said "I'll make sure that you'll be mine Fahad, willingly or unwillingly.. You'll become mine at the end" she looked over at Mahmoud who watched the whole thing in shock.

"I promise you that"

👑👑👑

"Look at me, Habibti" Fahad said to Hurairah for the hundredth time. Ever since the event that happened earlier, Hurairahs eyes never seemed to stop producing tears.

"Don't listen to whatever she said..those were just empty threats" he cooed into her ears, but that didn't seem to calm her down. If anything, it increased the waterworks .

"I promise you Hurairah..nothing will happen..I'm so sorry for not being able to make your tears come to a halt" he stroked her hair " shit! And I promised Haroun not to make you cry..oh man! I'm dead meat"

Hurairah laughed at his last comment and that made a big smile appear on his face. Her tears had stopped flowing by that time and her face looked splotchy and swollen — but Fahad didn't mind, to him she still looked beautiful.

"Hurairah" he sighed her name out and she finally looked at him " let's forget about it all"

She stayed quiet but she nodded at him. She knew the truth. Her friend was indeed a lying female dog. Now, all that was left was to make Maryam fail in her plans...she wasn't going to let her ruin their lives.

" now, go and rinse your face before the guests start to arrive " he told her and she obliged.

👑👑👑

I don't even know whats wrong with me!!
This chapter is so awful
I hope you enjoy it anyway.

WHICH BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?? (APART FROM THIS)

MINE IS HARRY POTTER ( THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN)