2∫ The Encounter

〘HURAIRAH〙

I

was currently at Amigo's  eating my second tub of white chocolate ice-cream. My life just turned around in a matter of minutes, and here I am, acting like those miserable girls in cliché books and movies.

If there's one thing I've learnt from cliche chick flicks then its that ice cream is a multipurpose pain reliever. The coolness of the cream washes away your sadness and grief.

"is everything alright Princess?" the waitress that served me asked,  with a concerned look. I'd been getting these looks from everyone since dad had talked to me. Was I that obvious?

"everything  is alright" I assured her, scooping a spoon into my mouth. For the past hour that I arrived here,  the workers have been looking at me,  probably wondering what princess Hurairah was doing at Amigo's without her guards.

Princess my foot!

  I wish I wasn't  born into a royal family,  everything needs to be perfect,  the way I act, the way I talk,  the way I eat,  it's just Frustrating. Heck! Even the way I frustrate myself has to be perfect.

"welcome to Amigo's " the waitress that served me attended to some other people who has just entered.

Within a second all the waiters went to the customers and prostrated before who ever was there.  I turned to see who it was,  and I saw a man, with guards around him.

"you! "  the man pointed at me with a sneer on his face

Me?,  who the heck is this guy?

"don't you know royalty when you see one" he said through gritted teeth. He approached my table and hit his hand hard on the glass table

That must've hurt

"who the heck do you think you are and why do you think you deserve my respect" I snapped. I wasn't going to keep calm.

I pushed my ice-cream away and stood up to look intimidating.

He gave a bitter laugh and pushed my ice cream off the the table, as if it'd hurt me.

"how dare you talk to me like that? " he yelled,  but that didn't have any effect on me whatsoever. Everyone in the ice-cream parlor was staring at the sight before them,  they didnt even move. Hypocrites, they  couldn't even  come to my aid.

"who's this guy" I asked a waiter,  ignoring the fact that he was  right in front of me.

"I'm prince Fahad " the guy replied for himself , with pride.

Prince Fahad my foot!,  this wasn't his kingdom he had no right to come here and rule everyone .

"well Fahad,  this isn't your kingdom,this is my father's kingdom" I bragged,  I wasn't the type to be bragging but this guy pissed me off.

"w-what do you mean" he asked,  his voice faltered a little.

"I'm princess Hurairah of Dayan kingdom, this kingdom, and  you are not a prince here,  the only prince is my brother Haroun " I said folding my arms on my chest.

I made him speechless

"now if you excuse me Fahad  I need to leave..but next time we cross paths, you should be the one prostrating to me"  I grabbed my purse from the table and walked out of amigo feeling confident.

But not confident enough to head back home .

Vote
Comment
Share

........