Chapter Five: Lisanna and The Plan

(Y/N)'s POV

It has been three months since I started my job. I am finally done with the job and bonus I got a new partner. Shiki was walking next to me in his human form as he was asking about Fairy Tail.

"Well it's nice I guess." I shrugged

"You guess? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked as he looked at me. I shrugged again as we got on the train.

"They treat me like I'm invisible except a few people and one cat well two now I guess." He looked at me in shock as we sat down on the train.

"So you're saying that the guild treats the strongest member of Fairy Tail as if she was invisible?" He exclaimed loudly.

"Well they don't really know about me being that strong, they think I use charm magic." He looked to be in thought. "Don't ask why. I just don't want to scare them." I said looking out the window.

"Well, then I guess it's going to make leaving a whole lot easier." I laughed and nodded. We finally get to Magnolia and get off the train. We walked to the guild as we slowly made our way in. I looked up at the banner that was hanging.

"Welcome Back Lisanna? Who is Lisanna?" Shiki asked as I looked around. The guild didn't seem to notice we were there yet. I looked through the crowd and took off running. Shiki chased after me as I pushed through the crowd. We finally made it to the front and I see Lis standing there with a smile on her face as she talks to everyone except Lucy. I felt something wet coming down my face. I bring my hand up to my face to feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I bit my lip to bite back a sob as I took a step forward. Mira looked at me as she broke into a huge smile.

"Welcome Back (Y/N)" She said as Lis turned around to look at me. I put my hand over my eyes as I cried harder until I felt someone grab my hand and move it away from my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Lis standing in front of me with her own tears cascading down her face. We fell to our knees and hugged each other crying loudly. Gramps stood on the bar.

"LET'S CELEBRATE THE COMING HOME OF TWO OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!" He yelled as Lis and I finally stopped crying. Everyone jumped and cheered for Lis. I smiled sadly as I sat at the bar. Lis sat next to me as I introduced Happy, Erza, Mira, Gramps, Wendy, Carla, and her to Shiki. They smiled and welcomed Shiki. I smiled as I turned to Lis to see a serious expression.

"So Mira tells me your invisible to everyone and that you wanna fake your own death so you can get stronger without having to deal with everyone here." She crossed her arms and looked at me. I looked down in shame. "I'm in." My head shot up as she said that.

"What? No, you can't you just got back." I said making an X with my arms.

"I'm so in. That Lucy chick seems to have replaced us, so might as well as make it official." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back as Happy, Erza, Wendy, Mira, Carla, and Gramps walked over. Mira looked at me sadly as I nodded my head.

"You are really gonna go through with this? And you too Lis?" We looked at each other and nodded. They looked about ready to cry.

"Don't worry we won't do it for a while. Mira, we'll need your help." She nodded her head as she sat down in front of us.

"Now tell me... What happened while I was gone? And why is the guild different?" They looked at each other and then to me. Lis nodded and looked at the small group.

"Well, a lot has happened while you both were gone. Like we were attacked by Phantom Lord." Mira said as she looked up in thought. Erza then started to tell us about what happened while we were gone. Like Lucy being Lucy Heartfilia. I nodded and they went silent.