I jump a bit to get a better grip on Skylar as she keeps her arms locked around my neck and I piggy back her through the park. "I'm pretty sure Peter Pan didn't make Wendy carry him through Neverland on her back."

She smiles at me before sliding off my back, "Well unfortunately, this Peter lacks fairy dust."

I look over her shoulder at the rest of the park as I pant. We've been running and skipping and crawling and cartwheeling and dancing all over the amusement park and I decide that a relaxing moment sitting on the edge of a pool with clean water is something we earned. "Hey, I'll race you to the Shamu stadium."

"What – "

She turns to find the stadium, but I'm already pushing past her, "Readysetgo!"

"Oh is that how you're gonna play?" Skylar shouts after me with a laugh. I hear her quick footsteps behind me and pick up my pace.

"You got nothing on me now, Sky!" I shout back. When we were younger, Skylar was always the faster one. But to be fair I wasn't climbing trees and walking 50 miles a day to places like she would. "And the winner is...!" I make it to the edge of one of the pools and throw my hands up in victory, "Ca – "

"Skylar!" I hear her say behind me and before I know it she's jumped onto my back and the two of us are tumbling towards the water. I'm vaguely aware of Skylar screaming and laughing in my ear and I have no time to grab onto something before we're submerged into the icy coldness of the pool.

In a couple seconds I resurface and I'm breathing hard from the sudden freezing temperature. Skylar appears a couple inches in front of me and I don't even get a word out before she squirts water into my face from her mouth. She laughs aloud and I look at her, "Ha ha," I say sarcastically.

"I just baptised you." She jokes as she treads water in front of me.

I raise my eyebrows, "They do that in Neverland?"

"If they do they probably use fairy dust inst – "

"Who's out there?!" A loud voice yells out from a couple feet away and the beam of a flashlight lands only a few feet in the water away from us.

At the same time Skylar and I's eyes go wide and we say one name in alarm before going under the water, "Captain Hook."

We swim deeper into the pool and watch as the circle of light travels all around the surface of the water. Throughout all the messing around and joking I had forgotten that what we were doing was illegal and that a famous tourist attraction like Sea World would, of course, have security. But when I look in front of me and Skylar catches my gaze to make a funny face at me, a few bubbles escape my mouth as I laugh and I could really care less whether we end up getting caught and even going to jail.

I would spend a year in jail if it meant that I could spend another night with Skylar acting like little kids again.

Though I am surprised that we didn't run into any security earlier.

The light disappears and we wait a couple more seconds before quietly rising back to the surface of the water. Skylar grabs onto the edge of the pool to keep herself afloat as she fills her lungs with air. I grab onto it as well and lift myself to peek over the edge. I see a retreating figure, most likely the security, and when Skylar drops her hand into the water after wiping her face it makes a small splashing noise that causes the figure to stop in his steps and turn back around toward the pool.

My eyes widen and Skylar looks at me, "Is – " I throw my hand over her mouth, cutting off her words, and push her against the wall in front of me to flatten us against the edge so unless the security guard stood directly above us right at the edge of the pool, he wouldn't see us.

Infinity and Beyond (Magcon/Cameron Dallas)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें